Burdock & Neem Healthy Scalp Conditioner
A healthy scalp is the best basis for healthy hair! The balancing conditioner deeply moisturizes, soothes a dry and itchy scalp and reduces dandruff.
The moisturizing formula with burdock root, neem and nettle supports scalp health and leaves hair soft, vibrant and manageable. Helps with dryness, itching and dandruff. With hydrating rose hydrolate and aloe to regenerate thirsty hair and vitamin E and provitamin B5 to strengthen the hair and keep it soft and supple.
- suitable for all hair types, ideal for dry, irritated scalps, helps with dandruff
- gently cleanses, clarifies the scalp, effectively removes excess fat
- has a balancing and moisturizing effect, promotes a healthy scalp and hair
- nourishes and soothes with aloe, hydrosol rose, avocado butter, linseed oil, nettle, coconut oil, burdock root, nettle, orange, brown algae extract, calendula, vitamin E, neem seed oil, provitamin B5, oregano, thyme, rosemary, tea tree oil, and eucalyptus peppermint oil
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
Natural formula based on 100% natural ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- After washing your hair, apply gently to wet hair and massage into the ends of the hair.
- Leave on for two to three minutes and then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Linseed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract/Oil) – The oil’s high omega-3 content has anti-inflammatory properties and can quell breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps the skin hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. In hair care, flaxseed supplies the hair follicles with nutrients and promotes hair growth and hair elasticity. Combats dry and flaky scalp.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- The valuable tea tree oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia Leaf Oil) Like most essential oils, it is obtained by steam distillation. Tea tree oil is antiseptic and has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Especially in the case of pimples, blemishes and inflammatory skin problems such as acne, tea tree oil combats the causes and can alleviate discomfort. The evergreen tea tree comes from Australia.
- For information, – The neem tree is one of the most important medicinal plants in Ayurveda medicine and has been used as a remedy for thousands of years. Due to its diverse effects, neem (or neem) is also known as the village pharmacy. The plant contains over 100 active ingredients, including azadirachtin, nimbine and limonoid with strong antioxidant, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Neem is ideal for caring for problem skin or scalp care. It soothes dry, irritated and chapped skin and restores its natural elasticity. Neem naturally ensures smooth, supple skin and full, strong, shiny hair and counteracts itching and dandruff.
- Avocado (persea gratissima oil / fruit extract) are rich in monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, proteins, copper, folic acid and magnesium - all building blocks for healthy skin and hair. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin's moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles. In hair care, it gives shine, moisturizes, strengthens and repairs damage to dry, brittle and damaged hair.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Brown algae contain a high concentration of antioxidants, trace elements such as iodine, zinc, potassium or beta-carotene and bioactive compounds such as alginic acid, ascorbic acid or carotenoids. These bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage, and the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in brown seaweed stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
- The essential oils of peppermint and spearmint soothe the scalp and free it from deposits. Mint has anti-inflammatory effects, helps against itching and prevents dandruff. It has a cooling effect and stimulates blood circulation.
- Burdock root increases blood flow and oxygenation, allowing better nutrient and moisture absorption into the skin and hair. Has an antioxidant, detoxifying and antibacterial effect.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Persea Freesima (Avocado) Butter, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Virgin Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Melia Azadirachta (Neem) Seed Oil, Arctium Lappa (Burdock) Root Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis (Orange) Peel Fiber, Euphorbia Cerifera Cera (Candelilla Wax), Extracts of Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint ) Leaf and Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Pantothenic Acid (Pro-Vitamin B5), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme ) Flower/Leaf, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf and Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Essential Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Essential Oil
* Certified Organic
pH: between 4,5 and 6