Pear Blossom Single Essence
The Pear Blossom Essence is a brightening anti-aging concentrate with pear and mushroom extract, vitamin C and gotu kola.
The high content of antioxidants from tannins from pear blossoms or flavonoids from pear pulp make the essence an extremely effective radical scavenger. The diverse phytochemicals of Centella Asiatica (madecassoids, asiaticosides, centellosides and asiatic acid) have an antibacterial and wound-healing effect and also stimulate the synthesis of collagen and fibronectin in the skin cells.
- for all skin types
- moisturizes, has a brightening effect, promotes a clear, radiant complexion
- strong anti-aging properties, stimulates collagen production, promotes skin elasticity, can reduce wrinkles, counteracts impurities
- nourishes with pear fruit and blossom extract, vitamin C, monkey head mushroom, Indian waterabel, phytochemicals, glycerin, lavender, rosewood, bergamot and patchouli oil
- cruelty free, vegan, BDIH certified
Hyaluronic acid also provides moisture and ascorbyl glucoside, a water-soluble derivative of vitamin C, has a brightening effect and gives a clear complexion. The medicinal mushroom Hericium Erinaceum is a valued active ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine due to its antioxidants, amino acids and vitamins.
- Apply to cleansed skin and pat in gently.
- Then and overnight that Whamisa Apply Fresh Pear Blossom Single Eye Serum.
- Pears (Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit/Flower Extract) have a high vitamin A and C content. In combination with lutein and zeaxanthin, pears have a powerful antioxidant effect and fight discoloration and premature skin aging. In addition, pears contain many trace elements and minerals, including sulphur, copper, iodine, potassium and boron. They support a firm, fresh-looking and supple complexion.
- Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine it is called water in Indiaabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers roll in the leaves of the plant to help their wounds heal. Tiger grass has an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerating effect on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and collagen formation. Tiger grass has proven particularly useful for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Amino Acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they easily penetrate the skin and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Astringent, regenerating, healing and antiseptic, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) essential oil is excellent for treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. It regulates sebum secretion, helps in wound healing and skin cell regeneration. Bergamot invigorates and refreshes, smells citrusy and yet spicy with its own character, like an "Italian spring morning after the rain". Bergamot is a hybrid of bitter orange and lime.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant involved in various enzymatic processes. Among other things, it promotes collagen synthesis, acts as a radical scavenger and protects the skin from oxidative stress. Vitamin C has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even and radiant complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and fight inflammation and skin irritation.
- The monkey head mushroom (Hericium Erinaceum (Mushroom) Extract), also known as a vital mushroom, is a valued ingredient in traditional Chinese medicine. It contains amino acids, B vitamins, vitamin D and many trace elements such as calcium, potassium, iron, selenium, zinc and terpenes. It has a strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effect.
**Pyrus Communis (Pear) Fruit Extract, **Hericium Erinaceum (Mushroom) Extract, **Pyrus Communis (Pear) Flower Extract(3%), ☆Ascorbyl Glucoside, **Glycerin, **Propanediol, Water, **Sodium Levulinate, **Sodium Anisate, **Xanthan Gum, **Pyrus Communis (Pear) Flower(0.15%), **Sorbitan Oleate, **Sodium Hyaluronate, Linolenic Acid, Phenylpropanol, **Asiatic Acid, **Madecassic Acid, **Asiaticoside, **Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, **Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, **Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, **Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Citral, Linalool, Limonene
(**Natural origin / Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free)