Organic Flowers Toner Refresh
Ideal for oily, impure or combination skin. the Whamisa Toner Refresh balances the moisture balance, clears the skin and reduces shine.
The water-free, gel-like formulation, which is similar to a serum in terms of consistency and effectiveness, gives the skin freshness and immediate moisture. Lotus flower, gluconolactone and vitamin C-rich yuzu promote a clear complexion and reduce shine, while aloe vera and hyaluronic acid moisturize the skin. In addition, the facial tonic strengthens the skin's elasticity and balances out irritation.
- ideal for oily, impure and combination skin
- balances the moisture balance, regulates sebum production, reduces shine
- has an antibacterial effect and promotes a refreshed and clear complexion
- refreshed with aloe vera, yuzu, Indian waterabel, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, willow bark extract, sugar cane extract, gluconolactone, lactobacillus, skullcap, paprika extract, licorice root, bergamot and orange oil
- Yuzu essential oil in combination with rosewood, bergamot and orange gives the toner a refreshing fragrance
- vegan, cruelty free
Aloe Barbadensis is used in Toner Refresh instead of Aloe Maculata. The moisture boosters glycerin and hyaluronic acid now complement the formula, as does anti-inflammatory willow bark extract and sebum-regulating sugar cane extract. Another new addition to the formulation is gluconolactone, a very gentle polyhydroxy acid (PHA) which, thanks to its large molecule size, can be used even on demanding skin types.
Used as a base Whamisa no distilled water, but botanical extracts. The natural fermentation makes the potent herbal ingredients particularly useful. For our skin this means a maximum of vital substances which, thanks to their good absorption capacity, can act particularly quickly and are very well tolerated.
- After cleansing, gently pat a small amount into the skin until the toner is completely absorbed.
- This application can be repeated several times a day as needed performed when the skin needs more moisture.
- Our recommendation: Den Toner before applying a moisturizer, again Organic Flowers Lotion Original or the Organic Flowers Water Cream Apply.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Yuzu (Citrus Junos Fruit Water / Extract / Oil) – the Japanese citrus fruit resembles a mixture of lemon and grapefruit. Known for its anti-aging properties, it stimulates collagen production and can inhibit cell aging. The high concentration of vitamin C (three times more than a lemon) makes it a powerful antioxidant. Yuzu also provides moisture, supports the natural skin barrier and feels light.
- Hyaluronic Acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) retains moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue, it fills and supports the connective tissue. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also promotes the firmness and elasticity of the skin. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and plump the skin.
- Indian watersabel (Centella Asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine it is called water in Indiaabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Willow bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Peony root extract (Paeonia lactiflora) is widely used in traditional medicine in Korea, China, and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical composition consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Lactobacillus – Probiotic lactic acid bacteria supports the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and thus fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. The active ingredient reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Orange Essential Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained by cold pressing from the peel of oranges. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Astringent, regenerating, healing and antiseptic, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) essential oil is excellent for treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. It regulates sebum secretion, helps in wound healing and skin cell regeneration. Bergamot invigorates and refreshes, smells citrusy and yet spicy with its own character, like an "Italian spring morning after the rain". Bergamot is a hybrid of bitter orange and lime.
* Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (80,59%), * Citrus Junos Fruit Extract (8%), * Centella Asiatica Extract (5%), * Glycerin (4%), Hyaluronic Acid, Betaine, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract , Saccharum Officinarum (Sugarcane) Extract, Gluconolactone, * Lactobacillus / Citrus Junos Fruit Ferment Filtrate (0,01%), * Lactobacillus / Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate (0,1%), * Lactobacillus / Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate (0,1 , 0,1%), * Lactobacillus / Taraxacum O ﬃ cinale (Dandelion) Rhizome / Root Ferment Filtrate (XNUMX%), Capsicum Annuum Fruit Extract, *** Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, *** Paeonia Su ﬀ ruticosa Root Extract, *** Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, ** Sorbitan Oleate, Xanthan Gum, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Junos Peel Oil.
* Certified Organically Grown ** Natural Origin *** Naturally derived extract in Preservative function / Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free