Organic Flowers Eye Essence
Fermented organic extracts keep the eye area taut.
The new Organic Flowers Eye Essence from Whamisa moisturizes and helps to minimize fine lines around the sensitive eye area. Your skin is revitalized, dark circles and wrinkles are effectively prevented and the skin's elasticity is increased. The skin around your eyes looks fresh and well-groomed.
- for all skin types
- revitalizes, reduces fine lines, firms the skin
- with organic aloe, murumuru butter, shea butter, camellia seed oil, argan oil, green tea, lotus blossom and rice ferment filtrate
- smells of clary sage, orange and patchouli
- mostly organic ingredients
- cruelty free, vegan, BDIH certified
Used as a base Whamisa no distilled water, but botanical extracts. Through the natural fermentation, the potent herbal ingredients are made particularly useful. For our skin this means a maximum of vital substances which, thanks to their good absorption capacity, can act particularly quickly and are very well tolerated.
With an improved formula: Aloe Barbadensis is now used in the Eye Essence instead of Aloe Maculata. Also new in the formulation is gluconolactone, a very gentle polyhydroxy acid (PHA), which can even be used on demanding skin types thanks to its large molecular size. The all-rounder has an anti-comedogenic and anti-bacterial effect, reduces pore size, protects against free radicals and strengthens the skin barrier. The use of vegetable waxes such as candelilla and carnauba is also new. Instead, the recipe dispenses with beeswax and is now vegan! Individual ingredients have been changed in their proportions.
- After cleaning and using a Toners, for example the Deep Rich Toner and moisturizer Apply the Eye Essence around the eyes and pat in gently.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Camellia extract – Is considered a natural anti-pollution active ingredient due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- Native to Mexico, the candellia bush has adapted to the scorching heat of its environment. Its branches and leaves are coated with a wax that protects against moisture loss and environmental stress: Candelilla Wax (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax). The wax is used as a consistency-giving and shaping component in cosmetic products. In combination with other oils, it leaves a pleasant, non-sticky skin feeling after application. It gives the hair shine and suppleness. Candellia wax is also used in the food industry and can be consumed without hesitation. In addition to carnabau wax and berry wax, it is considered a vegetable alternative to beeswax.
- Lactobacillus - Probiotic lactic acid bacteria supports the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and thus fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. The active ingredient reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Peony root extract commonly used in traditional medicine of Korea, China and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical makeup consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea) is known for its relaxing, antifungal, and sweat-regulating properties. Clary sage is used to combat skin impurities and in particular hormone-related acne. It is ideal for oily, acne-prone skin with excess sebum. Clary sage is a close relative of our local real sage, it smells tart, spicy and slightly citrusy.
* Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (89.1%), * Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax (1.2%), * Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter (1%), * Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter (1%), ** Stearic Acid, * Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (0.8%), ** Cetearyl Alcohol, * Camellia Japonica Seed Oil (0.5%), * Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (0.5%), * Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (0.5%), ** Cetearyl Olivate , ** Sorbitan Olivate, ** Cetyl Alcohol, * Lactobacillus / Rice Ferment Filtrate (0.1%), * Lactobacillus / Chrysanthemum Sinense Flower Ferment Filtrate (0.1%), * Lactobacillus / Nelumbo Nucifera Flower Ferment Filtrate (0.1%), * Lactobacillus / Taraxacum O ﬃ cinale (Dandelion) Rhizome / Root Ferment Filtrate (0.1%), ★ Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract (0.1%), ★ Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract (0.1%), ★ Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract (0.1%), ★ Leonurus Sibiricus Flower / Leaf / Stem Extract (0.1%), Gluconolactone, ☆ (-) - alpha-bisabolol, *** Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, *** Paeonia Su ﬀ ruticosa Root Extract, *** Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licori ce) Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, ☆ Adenosine.
* Certified Organically Grown
** Natural Origin
*** Naturally derived extract in preservative function
Eye cream has a nice creamy consistency and takes care of my skin perfectly (mature skin). Smells pleasantly of sandalwood.
I ordered the practical mini size and it has proven itself great on my trips and weekend trips. The fluid is beautifully light, cooling, invigorating and also very well tolerated by my sensitive eyes.