Fermented Deep Rich Lip Sleeping Balm 15 g
Lip Care Mask: Dry and chapped lips become elastic, plump and moist while you sleep.
The Deep Rich Sleeping Lip Balm consists of 99% organic ingredients and over 55% valuable plum kernel oil. Rich in omega fatty acids, vitamins A, E and polyphenols, the mask soothes, nourishes and strengthens the delicate skin of the lips overnight. Natural oils and butter are quickly absorbed by the skin and provide maximum moisture and nutrients.
- suitable for all lips
- provides intensive moisture and nutrients overnight
- strengthens the lip skin and makes it supple, soft and smooth
- cares for plum kernel oil, carnauba wax, cocoa butter, mango butter, jojoba oil, olive oil, pomegranate oil, tamanu oil and rose oil
- 100% natural, 99% from organic farming
- vegan, cruelty-free, BDHI certified, dermatologically tested, 100% natural & fermented
The "Natural Fermentation Technology" which is considered the trademark of Whamisa is a technology for naturally fermenting seeds and flowers (chrysanthemum, lotus, dandelion, etc.) with probiotic lactic acid bacteria.
During the fermentation process, the raw material is broken down and additional valuable amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants are produced. This allows the active ingredient to develop its full power and optimally care for the skin. The split molecules are also smaller and can therefore be better and more effectively recognized and absorbed by the body.
- Apply liberally to lips before bed.
- plum kernel oil (Prunus domestica seed oil) contains powerful anti-aging ingredients and can improve the body's own production of collagen and elastin. The high concentration of vitamins A and E support the fight against free radicals and thus against premature skin aging. They also stimulate cell renewal, strengthen the skin's protective barrier and protect the skin from moisture loss. The gentle oil has a silky-soft texture and smells of fine marzipan.
- Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter) is easy to spread and leaves the skin feeling velvety and soft. Saturated fatty acids such as palmitic acid and stearic acid have a lipid replenishing effect and strengthen the skin barrier. Vitamin E, alpha-tocopherol, trace elements and minerals help the skin to regenerate and compensate for cell damage. A powerful moisturizer especially for dry and mature skin.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Mango Seed Butter (Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter) - Native mango butter is the fruit kernel fat of the tropical fruit. Mango butter provides moisture and has a calming and regenerating effect on the skin and scalp. The nutritious butter contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E as well as various minerals.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Tamanu Oil (Calophyllum Inophyllum Oil) is a moisturizing oil that has an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect at the same time. It accelerates wound healing and stimulates the growth of new, healthy tissue. Use it for inflamed, irritated and barrier-disordered skin. It is also ideal for problematic and very sensitive skin.
- Pomegranate seed oil (Punica Granatum Seed Oil) contains the rare omega 5 fatty acids (punicic acid). These fatty acids are powerful antioxidants and have anti-inflammatory properties. The oil supports the fight against free radicals and premature skin retention, can reduce age spots and promotes collagen synthesis and thus skin regeneration and skin repair. Furthermore, the oil contains secondary plant substances such as flavonoids, polyphenols and phytosterols, all of which have strong regenerative effects.
- Sandalwood essential oil (Santalum spicatum (sandalwood) wood oil) has a disinfecting, antiseptic effect and fights acne-causing bacteria. The astringent effect makes large pores look smaller and can regulate sebum production. It is also said to be slightly aphrodisiac and mood-enhancing. Exudes a warm scent that makes you feel at home.
*Prunus Domestica Seed Oil(54.298%), *Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax(12%), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter(10%), *Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter(10%), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil(5%), *Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride(5%), *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil(3%), *Punica Granatum Seed Oil(0.1%), *Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil( 0.1%), Tocopherol, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil.
(*certified Organically Grown)