Algae Kelp Facial Sheet Mask 1 Stk
Power anti-aging mask made from organic algae for the perfect glow!
The Whamisa Algae mask contains almost 30 natural and fermented ingredients that flood your skin with an incredible number of nutrients, reduce small wrinkles and provide rich moisture.
- suitable for all skin types
intensive moisture booster, has a skin-tightening effect and can reduce wrinkles
- soothes and deeply nourishes the skin
- intensively nourishes with algae, ferments, Chinese yam root, oat extract, peony root extract, liquorice root, hazelnut oil, waterabel, Saw Palmetto Extract, Bamboo Extract, Angelica, Fenugreek Seed, Skullcap and Camellia Seed Oil
- Due to the division into the eye and mouth area, the mask adapts to every face shape individually and easily
- vegan, cruelty-free, BDHI certified, 100% natural & fermented, mostly from organic farming
Because the mask is made from real algae, it is completely biodegradable, unlike traditional sheet masks. Many of the nutrient-dense ingredients have been Whamisa Signature processes gently fermented, are therefore even more effective, particularly well tolerated and absorbable (bioavailable).
A rosy and radiant complexion that Whamisa Power anti-aging mask with a pleasant lifting effect!
- The algae mask consists of two parts (eye and mouth area).
- Place one after the other carefully on the cleansed skin and press gently.
- Gently pat the remaining serum onto the décolleté and neck.
- Exposure time: approx. 20 - 30 minutes.
- Then remove the mask and massage the remains into the skin.
- A final washing off is not necessary - so the full potential can unfold under the skin even after application.
- The nutrients in Laminaria Algae (Laminaria Digitata / Japonica (Sea Kelp) Extract) reduce redness and inflammation while deeply hydrating to soothe and repair dry and damaged skin. It is rich in essential, energizing minerals and contains vitamins A, E, C and B. Laminaria helps stimulate collagen production in the skin and protects against free radical damage.
- Chlorella algae have a high content of vitamins (A, B12, E), chlorophyll and minerals (iron). The nutrients support the regenerative power of the cell structure and protect against oxidative stress. The algae soothe the skin, have a cleansing effect and have the ability to bind toxins.
- Ferments – During fermentation, a natural ingredient is mixed with certain enzymes and/or bacteria, mostly the probiotic Lactobacillus. During the fermentation process, the raw material is broken down and additional valuable amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants are produced. This allows the active ingredient to develop its full power and optimally care for the skin. The split molecules are also smaller and can therefore be better and more effectively recognized and absorbed by the body. The fermentation also counteracts pathogens and fungi, which means that the ingredients can be preserved on their own and the addition of preservatives can be dispensed with.
- Yam (Dioscorea Batatas / Opposita Root Extract) is a white root with small, white flowers that smell faintly of cinnamon. It is used as a medicinal plant in traditional South American and Asian medicine. The root is full of vitamins and cell-protecting antioxidants. It contains potassium, zinc, manganese, copper and iron, stimulates the skin's metabolism and makes it naturally radiant.
- Peony Root Extract (Paeonia Lactiflora / Suffruticosa) is commonly used in traditional medicine of Korea, China, and Japan. Peony root has a diverse chemical composition consisting of essential oils, flavonoids, saponins, tannins, and polysaccharides. The peony is said to have toning, antioxidant and line-reducing effects, while paeoniflorin, proanthocyanidins and flavonoids can protect skin cells from environmental damage and aging. In addition, the polysaccharides contained in the peony activate cell activity.
- Licorice Root Extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Hazelnut oil (Corylus avellana (Hazel) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of unsaturated fatty acids and contains linoleic acid, phosterols, vitamin E and various trace elements such as potassium, calcium and sulfur. It nourishes the skin, strengthens the skin barrier and has the ability to regenerate damaged cells. The delicate oil is non-comedogenic, well tolerated and quickly absorbed by the skin. It has a balancing effect and supports healthy sebum production. At the same time, it combats inflammatory impurities, provides moisture and has an excellent care effect for all skin types, especially dry, sensitive and flaky skin.
- Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - IIn Ayurvedic medicine, the Indian water is calledabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Astringent, regenerating, healing and antiseptic, Bergamot (Citrus Aurantium Bergamia) essential oil is excellent for treating skin problems such as acne, eczema or psoriasis. It regulates sebum secretion, helps in wound healing and skin cell regeneration. Bergamot invigorates and refreshes, smells citrusy and yet spicy with its own character, like an "Italian spring morning after the rain". Bergamot is a hybrid of bitter orange and lime.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Oat extract (Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract) has moisturizing, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Acts as a natural skin cleanser, removes dirt and impurities, reduces pores, improves tone and smooths the skin texture.
- Bamboo extract (Bambusa vulgaris/Arundinaria Gigantea extract) is rich in silica (an essential mineral for healthy skin), antioxidants, important vitamins and minerals. Bamboo extract strengthens the skin's barrier and works against acne and dark spots. The extract is a popular ingredient in Korean cosmetics.
Laminaria Japonica *Aloe Maculata Leaf Extract, Laminaria Japonica Extract, *Lactobacillus/Maculata Aloe Leaf/Molasses Ferment Filtrate, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, ☆(-)-alpha-bisabolol, Trigonella Foenum-Graecum Seed Extract, Natto Gum, Leonurus Sibiricus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Dioscorea Opposita (Wild Yam) Root Extract, *Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, *Centella Asiatica Extract, *Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Anemarrhena Asphodeloides Root Extract, *Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Chlorella Ferment , *Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, *Corylus Avellana (Hazelnut) Seed Oil, Angelica Keiskei Leaf/Stem Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, Royal Jelly, ***Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Xanthan Gum, ***Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Plantago Asiatica Extract, ***Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, ☆Adenosine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil *Certified Organically Grown ***Naturally derived extract in Preservative function ☆Ecocert /Bergamot Oil Bergaptene Free
Algae Kelp Facial Sheet Mask 1 piece
unfortunately I had a blatant reaction to the mask after 2 minutes, hot, red and very burning face :/
I would say "for all skin types" doesn't really apply - I'm not even particularly sensitive...