Shave Oil 118 ml
The shaving oil shave oil Well Kept is ideal for a gentle and irritation-free shave.
The shave oil based on almond oil and enables a smooth and at the same time moisturizing shave. Argan oil, vitamin E, and rosemary essential oil help prevent skin irritation and supply the skin with valuable nutrients and fatty acids.
The elegant, high-quality razors from Well Kept. The razors are in the colors Dusty Rose, Cream and Black .
- Take your time
Instead of trying to shave as quickly as possible, consider shaving a little self-care ritual. How about a nice hot shower, a soothing body peeling and then methodically and carefully shave so that you don't miss anything.
- Shower and exfoliate
For an optimal shave, make sure that your skin is warm, cleansed and ideally freshly exfoliated. After a thorough peeling in the shower, shaving is super easy.
- Apply shaving oil or soap
Use shaving oil or soap according to personal preference and lather the skin well. It is advisable to only lather the area that is currently intended for the shave - step by step, so to speak. If you use shaving oil, it is best to wash your hands briefly with soap so that you have a good grip.
- Do not exert any pressure
The razors are made of solid brass and have a nice weight. Let the razor slide over your skin without applying additional pressure. A good rule of thumb is to position the razor at an angle of about 30 degrees.
- Shave with or against the hair growth?
What works for many:
- Legs: The skin on the legs is not particularly sensitive and shaving against the growth of hair is not a problem. With one go, everything is usually shaved thoroughly.
- Armpits: First with the hair growth, then pull the skin taut and apply a second pass against the hair growth, but without pressure.
- Bikini zone: First with the hair growth, then again more across the hair growth than against it and of course the whole thing without any additional pressure.
- Keep the razor blade clean
Rinse the razor head after a few cycles. It is best to hold the razor head and loosen it half a turn. Then clean the razor head from deposits (hair, skin, oil, grease, etc.) under the tap or in a small bowl of water. Keeping the blade clean and sharp is important to avoid skin irritation.
- Keep the blade sharp
A sharp razor blade is key to avoiding irritation and ingrown hairs. Change the blade after three to four shaves or even after each shave. The costs for the blades are low, so that they can be replaced frequently. Collect the used blades in a small container and dispose of them.
Almond oil, argan oil, vitamin E and rosemary essential oil