The Blessing 3-in-1 Reparative HydraSerum 30 ml
The Blessing Reparative HydraSerum is a gentle and effective 3-in-1 alternative to retinol products. It leaves no film on the skin and is quickly absorbed by the skin thanks to its light and gel-like texture.
Clinically proven resveratrol and mat bean protect your skin from negative environmental influences and give it a youthful, fresh glow in the most gentle way. The prebiotics contained in the serum also ensure a healthy complexion by soothing stressed, stressed skin.
- suitable for all skin types, especially dry and stressed skin, discoloration, melasma, premature signs of aging and uneven skin tone and texture
- 3-in-1: intensively moisturizes, regenerates and refines skin tone and skin texture
- has a padding effect, combats premature skin aging and gives a healthy appearance
- protects and soothes with resveratol, mat bean, aloe vera, hibiscus, green tea and radish root, cocoa and bamboo ferment
- without essential oils - ideal for sensitive skin
- Vegan, cruelty-free (PETA certified) and free from any essential oils, soy and palm oil
"We know what it's like to feel uncomfortable and insecure in your own skin. Wabi-Sabi Botanicals offers modern, natural skincare without essential oils for your healthiest, brightest skin ever. Our goal is to restore confidence and radiance to women struggling with sensitive skin, skin stress and other skin issues.” Elysse Crabtree, Founders.
A satisfied customer writes: "This glorious serum plumps, tightens and smooths. My skin just soaks in this serum and literally feels younger. I'm impressed!"
- Apply a pump of the serum evenly to cleansed skin.
- Follow with an oil-based serum of your choice.
- Use in the evening for best results.
- For very stressed skin: use the serum together with The Offering Probiotic Toner
- Note: Shelf life 6 months after opening.
- Lactobacillus – Probiotic lactic acid bacteria supports the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and thus fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and dirt. The active ingredient reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Resveratrol is a natural antioxidant. It protects the skin against harmful environmental influences such as UV rays or pollutants in the air and is used in creams or serums as a natural anti-aging agent. It is often used as an alternative to retinol.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Mat Bean Extract (Vigna Aconitifolia Seed Extract) is also known as natural vitamin A (retinol). It stimulates cell turnover and improves collagen synthesis. Efficacy tests have shown that natural vitamin A can fight the effects of aging. The cushioning effect of the vitamin improves the skin structure and makes the skin appear plumper, smoother and more even.
- Hibiscus (Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Powder / Hibiscus Sabdari ﬀ a Flower Extract) has already been referred to as the "botox plant" because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Green Tea Extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Radish Root Ferment (Leuconostoc / Radish Root Ferment Filtrate) is obtained from fermented radishes. The skin-friendly peptide has strong antibacterial and antimicrobial properties, is an effective moisturizer and strengthens the skin barrier. Used on acne-prone skin to inhibit the growth of bacteria on the skin.
- Bamboo is rich in silica (an essential mineral for healthy skin), antioxidants, important vitamins and minerals. Bamboo extract strengthens the skin's barrier and works against acne and dark spots. The extract is a popular ingredient in Korean cosmetics.
- Ferments – During fermentation, a natural ingredient is mixed with certain enzymes and/or bacteria, mostly the probiotic Lactobacillus. During the fermentation process, the raw material is broken down and additional valuable amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants are produced. This allows the active ingredient to develop its full power and optimally care for the skin. The split molecules are also smaller and can therefore be better and more effectively recognized and absorbed by the body. The fermentation also counteracts pathogens and fungi, which means that the ingredients can be preserved on their own and the addition of preservatives can be dispensed with.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis (ALOE VERA) Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Diglycerin, Citrus Aurantium Amara (SEVILLE ORANGE) Flower*, Aronia Melanocarpa (ARONIA) Fruit Extract*, Vigna Aconitifolia (MOTH BEAN) Seed Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (HIBISCUS) Flower Extract*, Lactobacillus/Theobroma Cacao (CACAO) Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Pichia/Resveratrol Ferment Extract, Fructooligosaccharides, Lactobacillus/Arundinaria Gigantea (BAMBOO) Ferment Filtrate, Lactic Acid, Camellia Sinensis (GREEN TEA) Leaf Extract*, Acetyl Glucosamine, Leuconostoc/ Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Beta Vulgaris (BEET) Root Extract*, Gluconolactone, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Gluconate, Sodium Benzoate, Carrageenan, Xanthan Gum.
I am very happy with this serum! I've tried many, but this is the first one to visibly improve my skin's appearance. The skin appears more even and I have fewer blemishes or they fade away faster. In addition, it is well supplied with moisture. The odor of the serum is neutral. Unfortunately, it actually wears out quite quickly, it's really not cheap! But worth it...
Great effect, also against redness, especially in combination with the other products. Unfortunately not very productive and therefore expensive.
I've been using it since the release (new product) fantastic, even for very sensitive skin, it clearly refines the complexion, all Wabi Sabi products are great 😊