Dalmatian Quartz Crystal Gua Sha
Elevate your skincare routine with the art of Gua Sha, a beauty tradition rooted in traditional Chinese medicine.
The Dalmatian Quartz Crystal Gua Sha consists of natural Dalmatian crystal and is a combination of quartz crystal and volcanic feldspar with spots of black tourmaline crystal.
The Dalmatian Quartz Crystal Gua Sha is characterized by:
- a comb edge to increase circulation and stimulate collagen/regeneration
- a smooth edge if you want something softer or less stimulating
- short, smooth edges for the delicate eye area
- an "elbow" to refine the contours of the face and cheekbones
- two sophisticated acupressure points that make your skin care routine even more relaxing and rejuvenating
Calming energetic properties are attributed to the Dalmatian stone, inspiring joy and playfulness and freeing from negative thoughts.
Benefits of Gua Sha:
- reduces swelling
- relaxes tense facial muscles
- tightens and firms the appearance of the skin
- improves the absorption of other products
- stimulates collagen production
- increases microcirculation
- minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Apply your favorite serum to face and neck.
- Begin with gentle pressure by stroking the gua sha down the neck below the ears on each side with the long, textured or smooth edge of the board.
- Run the "elbow" of the Gua Sha up and out along the jawbone, cheekbones and brow bone.
- Using the textured edge of the gua sha for the cheeks and neck, gently sweep the gua sha up and outward across the cheeks and front of the neck.
- Finally, stroke the smooth side of the board up along the forehead.
- For Acupressure: Use the sharpened points to apply gentle pressure to: the "third eye", the nasolabial folds (where the nostrils meet on either side of the face), the temples, and the point midway between the nose and mouth.
- Note: These Gua Sha are individually carved and made with genuine, natural Dalmatian stone. Each board is truly one-of-a-kind with small, natural imperfections and variations in colour/pattern.