YLF All Purpose Wash 500 ml
The perfect all-rounder for men. A fantastic fragrance combined with a gentle but thorough cleaning effect and intensive care.
Rich in argan oil, green tea, vitamin E and New Zealand Kawakawa extract, YFL provides plenty of moisture and leaves the skin soft and supple without stressing the skin's natural protective barrier. YLF is a real "head, shoulders, knees and toes" product for the whole body and also perfect for daily hair washing.
- gently cleanses, moisturizes, nourishes and does not dry out the skin
- from head to toe, for everyday use
- Also suitable for sensitive skin
- a pleasantly light, fresh, floral-woody scent of sandalwood and neroli
- vegan, cruelty-free, without parabens, silicones and artificial fragrances
Despite our best efforts, we have to acknowledge that in today's world time is of the essence and speed is often the order of the day, so we get what we have here, which is YLF. Your Loving Friend, for those who don't have enough time and have too much to do.
- Apply a small amount to damp hair and/or skin, massage in and rinse well.
- Due to its natural formulation, the soap foams very little
- After the shower, facial care with the Game Face Moisturizer continue.
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropylsulfonate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Glycerine, Gluconolactone, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Parfum (Cedarwood, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Lavender, Neroli, Petitgrain, Rose, Ylang Ylang), Potassium Sorbate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Leaf Extract, †Geraniol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
- Argan Oil - Packed with vitamin E and omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, argan oil from the kernels of the Moroccan argan tree (Argania Spinosa) is considered a skin and hair active ingredient with amazing healing, antioxidant and moisturizing propertiesthat combat skin problems and fight free radicals while nourishing and moisturizing skin and hair. A real all-rounder!
- Kawakawa Leaf Extract - In Te Reo Māori (New Zealand's indigenous language), the name refers to the leaves' bitter taste, kawa meaning bitter. Also known as the New Zealand pepper tree, kawakawa was one of the most important plants in Rongoā (traditional Māori medicine), used externally for its natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for cuts, wounds and bruises, as well as to treat toothache, hives and eczema. We use it with the same properties to treat the scalp and soothe the head.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract - Green tea is widely known for its rich antioxidant properties. Antioxidants counteract the effects of oxidizing radicals. Free radicals, as they are commonly called, are by-products of the body that can damage cells and tissues. Antioxidants bind to the free radicals and deactivate them before they can do any damage. Green tea is a miracle ingredient touted as a solution to world peace. We just think it's a great antioxidant ingredient for our body wash.