Fibre Royale Mini - Natural Look, Strong Hold 25 g
A lightweight styling wax for a natural look with a strong hold. Without adding volume or compromising natural shine.
The carefully balanced blend of beeswax, argan oil and kawakawa offers a strong hold with a natural finish. Beeswax adds texture and hold to hair, makes it appear thicker and protects against split ends. Argan oil has nourishing properties, is rich in vitamin E, omega 3, 6 and 9, moisturizes the hair and scalp. Kawakawa oil nourishes, has antibacterial properties and relaxes and soothes the scalp.
- strong hold and natural finish
- does not give extra volume
- easy to wash out, not greasy or sticky
- ideal for medium to long hair and thicker hair
- Also suitable for sensitive hair and scalp
- T&D calls the scent Santa Monica - a natural, light scent of calming Ho Wood bark, orange peel and pine needles. Like its namesake, Santa Monica is a complex juxtaposition of muscle, artistry and good humor where everyone is welcome as long as they come to play.
- cruelty-free, without artificial fragrances, parabens or silicones
Many tread the path, but few remain on the path. stay yourself treu, this is the DNA of Fiber Royale.
- Rub a small amount between hands and distribute evenly through dry or slightly damp hair.
- Work in until desired styling is achieved.
Aqua (Water), Maltodextrin/VP Copolymer, Lanolin Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Parfum (natural fragrance) , Macropiper Excelsum (Kawakawa) Oil, †d-limonene, †citronellol, †linalool, †geraniol. (†Component of Natural Fragrance)
- Cera Alba (Beeswax) - Beeswax adds texture and weight and aids in holding and shaping properties. Beeswax helps prevent split ends while providing shine and natural protection from the elements - like the best older brother you've ever had - beeswax has your back.
- Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil - Argan can act as a scalp moisturizer, fighting dandruff and dry scalp. It can promote the growth of healthy, strong hair as opposed to thin, brittle hair. It can even reverse some of the damage done by chemical treatments and dyes, and can treat split ends. Argan oil from the kernels of the Moroccan argan tree (Argania Spinosa) is rich in vitamin E and omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids and is considered a miracle cure for skin and hair due to its healing, antioxidant and moisturizing properties.
- Macropiper Excelsum (kawakawa) Oil - In Te Reo Māori (New Zealand's indigenous language), the name refers to the bitter taste of the leaves, kawa meaning bitter. Also known as the New Zealand pepper tree, kawakawa was one of the most important plants in Rongoā (traditional Māori medicine), used externally for its natural antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties for cuts, wounds and bruises, as well as to treat toothache, hives and eczema. We use it to treat the scalp and soothe the head because of the same properties.