Konjac Facial Puff Sponge French Green Clay
Cleans deeply and revitalizes.
The Konjac Facial Puff Sponge French Green Clay The Konjac Sponge Company is a natural Konjac sponge that is ideal for normal to combination skin with an oily T-zone. Enriched with French green clay, the sponge refines the pores, refreshes the complexion and revitalizes damaged skin cells.
French green clay contains micromolecules that absorb dirt, grease, and bacteria while gently cleaning pores. For a long time it was widespread to use green clay as an effective facial cleansing cream because it has a very strong sterilizing function.
- ideal for normal to combination skin with an oily T-zone
- deeply cleanses and removes blackheads, dirt and grease
- balances the pH value
- gently exfoliates
- smoothens the pores
- Size: approx. 8 cm in diameter and 3,5 cm deep, the ideal size for the face and body.
- also very suitable for sensitive skin
- can be used with or without detergent
- 100% natural
- Wash the sponge thoroughly before use. We recommend dipping the sponge in water and squeezing it out several times. When the sponge has dried out, repeatedly soak it up completely with water before using it again on your skin.
- Make the sponge part of your daily care routine. Use the sponge in the morning and in the evening - whenever you wash or clean your face. Gently massage the face and whole body in circular motions to remove dead skin cells and thoroughly cleanse the skin. Massaging will stimulate tired skin and stimulate skin renewal.
- Your sponge should last for several weeks; however, if it begins to look tired, worn out, or even breaks, please replace it. The better you care for your sponge, the longer it will last.
Rinse the sponge with clear water before and after use and allow it to air dry (the loop on the sponge is intended for hanging up!).
- Do not wring it out as this may damage the sponge. The sponge will harden as it dries, so always soak it in warm water and let it soften before using it again.
- Throw it away if it is damaged. And when you finally dispose of it: it is compostable.
- If you want, you can use the sponge, should you no longer want to use it, on the Boden plant a flower pot or bury it in the garden! The sponge will help ensure that your plants get enough water by storing the moisture for it!
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
Konjac root (Konnyaku) in high-quality food quality with green clay.