The Innate Life Derma Roller for revitalizing your scalp and hair follicles.
540 medical-grade titanium needles activate damaged or inactive hair follicles, maximizing the effects of scalp treatments and promoting new and fuller hair growth.
- 540 medical grade titanium microneedles
- 0,5 mm long needles
- Micro needling stimulates blood circulation, activates damaged and inactive hair follicles and thus stimulates hair growth
- maximizes absorption and effectiveness of scalp treatments
- promotes new and fuller hair growth
The treatment with the fine needles irritates the scalp cells, which promotes regeneration and stimulates blood circulation. Micro needling stimulates the stem cells in the dermal papilla, increases blood flow to the hair follicles and activates growth factors and signaling pathways that can restore and enhance hair growth.
Activates damaged or dormant hair follicles. Hair growth goes through 3 phases: anagen (hair growth), catagen (follicle shrinkage) and telogen (hair loss) . Microwaves activate the epidermal stem cells and the wound healing process in follicles in the telogen phase. This stimulates regeneration and helps damaged or inactive follicles re-enter the anagen phase and activate hair growth.
Maximizes absorption of scalp treatments. The micro-wounds increase permeability for better, reliable and consistent absorption of scalp treatments.
Promotes new and fuller hair growth. Microneedling triggers skin revascularization to nourish the follicles and stimulate stem cells to repair by causing micro-injuries. The micro-wounds cause the vessels to dilate and open the follicles for better absorption of nutrients and proteins from the body.
In patients with androgenetic alopecia (AGA), the affected hair follicles shrink, resulting in shorter, weaker strands, similar to the invisible strands of hair found on the body. The follicles have a shorter growth phase and become more sensitive to DHT (a metabolite of testosterone), which blocks proteins and suffocates the follicle. This results in less hair density in the affected areas.
Microneedling activates dermal papilla (DP) cells and epidermal stem cells by creating microwounds. The dermal papilla (DP), a collection of specialized fibroblasts, regulates the growth and activity of the various cells in the follicle, playing a key role in regulating the hair cycle and growth. Hair follicle regeneration begins when signals from the DP cells reach the epidermal stem cells responsible for wound healing.
- Spray the roller head with rubbing alcohol or disinfectant before use and let it dry.
- Apply light pressure and gently roll over cleansed and dry scalp.
- Roll back and forth on affected areas or entire scalp 5-10 times at least once a week.
- Apply your scalp treatment(s) to the entire scalp after rolling for optimal absorption.
- Disinfect the roller head after use and keep it clean.
- Note: Regular use is required for best results. We do not recommend this product for use on the face. We do not recommend this product for use on very problematic scalps/skin irritations (such as eczema or psoriasis) as these are very sensitive and there is a risk of further irritation.