Master Elixir 20 ml
The luxurious Master Elixir nourishes, soothes and renews the skin with an exquisite selection of organic oils. Packed full of antioxidants, herbal ingredients, vitamins and essential fatty acids, the rich elixir of The Glow for a plump and radiant complexion.
- suitable for all skin types, ideal for dehydrated, dry and mature skin
- Pure active ingredient oils nourish the skin, making it appear softer and smoother, and wrinkles caused by dryness are significantly reduced
- supports collagen synthesis and has a cushioning effect
- promotes an intact skin barrier and prevents transepidermal moisture loss
- nourishes and regenerates with organic oils from macadamia, broccoli, prickly pear, pomegranate, rose hip, evening primrose and sea buckthorn, plus rosemary, vitamin E and essential oils from neroli, geranium and bergamot
- vegan, cruelty free
- The Glow is made in Germany
The intensive active ingredient serum ensures a smooth and even complexion, allows irritations to subside and promotes a healthy complexion and a natural radiance.
We spoke to founder Anita Scheiba - Interview.
- Massage 2 - 4 drops of Master Elixir onto the face, neck and décolleté.
- The Master Elixir is also very suitable for the sensitive eye area.
- Tip: for very dehydrated skin, mix the Master Elixir with Floral Essence in the palm of your hand to form a light emulsion.
- As a mask
- Mix a few drops of the Master Elixir with a teaspoon Cleansing Clay and a TL Floral Essence to a moisturizing, skin-smoothing mask.
- As hair oil
- Put two to three drops in the palms of your hands and, after washing, work the oil into the lengths and into dry tips.
- sea buckthorn is rich in anti-inflammatory omega fatty acids, which makes it particularly beneficial for inflammatory skin conditions such as acne, eczema, and rosacea. Sea buckthorn is an excellent source of vitamin A, which increases cell turnover and promotes the regeneration of skin cells. The concentration of vitamin C in this powerful oil provides antioxidant protection, strengthens collagen in the skin and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and photoaging.
- Rosemary extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary.
- Evening Primrose oil (Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) oil) calms the skin, makes it smoother and slows down moisture loss. The high proportion of omega-6 fatty acids as well as vitamins and minerals have a regenerating and healing effect. Relieves itching and works against neurodermatitis and psoriasis. Dry, rough, flaky and inflammatory skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil.
- Broccoli seed oil - Linoleic acid has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces reddening of the skin and protects against environmental influences. Fights age spots and chronic light damage. The light oil has a smoothing effect on the skin and gives the skin a delicate and soft appearance.
- Rose hip seed oil, wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) - The oil from the fruits of the dog rose is very effective in supporting skin regeneration. Rich in vitamin C, minerals, beta-corten, flavinoids and malic acid, it helps with pigment spots and scars, supports skin elasticity and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Macadamia nut oil provides a lot of moisture and cares for dry and cracked skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Essential neroli oil (Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract) is extracted from the white flowers of the bitter orange tree. Neroli oil supports cell regeneration and strengthens elasticity while reducing acne and scars. In aromatherapy, neroli is grounding and relaxing and can help relieve anxiety and insomnia.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier
Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Brassica Oleracea Italica Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis Oil, Punica Granatum Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Hippophaie Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Linalool *, Limonene *, Citronellol *, Citra * l, Geranio * l, Farnesol * * natural components of essential oils
All ingredients come from controlled organic cultivation and have been cold-pressed to preserve their healing properties:
Macadamia oil / broccoli seed oil / prickly pear seed oil / evening primrose oil / pomegranate seed oil / wild rose oil / sea buckthorn pulp oil / rosemary extract / vitamin E / essential oils of neroli, geranium and bergamot
top of course ecological
Great product, fast shipping, highly recommended!
The oil is really very economical and of high quality. The skin is good. The glow is great, but the evening primrose oil dominates too much, so unfortunately it is nothing for me.