The cleansing cream is the perfect solution for anyone looking for a gentle but effective cleanser for every day.
Dead and horny skin cells are gently loosened and removed by pineapple enzymes, willow bark, papaya extract and apple seed extract. Aloe vera and probiotics moisturize and keep the skin barrier intact, while jojoba oil helps regulate sebum production.
- suitable for all skin types, but also for sensitive skin
- cleans thoroughly and deep into the pores, moisturizes without drying out
- Aloe is the basis of the cleanser and maintains the moisture in the skin
- Cleaned pores appear smaller, clay refines the complexion, the skin becomes silky soft and appears smoother
- with aloe vera, probiotics, willow bark extract, papaya, jojoba oil, apple seed extract, sunflower oil and kaolin
- vegan, cruelty free
- The Glow is made in Germany
Although it is a light cream, it is completely free from emulsifiers and consistency agents. 100% natural active ingredients from organic farming or wild collections, 0% fillers. The result is a clear, calm and radiant complexion!
We spoke to the founder Anita Scheiba - to Interview.
- As a cleaner
- Take a hazelnut-sized amount of Cleansing Cream and massage it into dry, uncleaned skin.
- Then moisten the face with a little lukewarm water, continue to massage in briefly and emulsify.
- Then with lukewarm water or a Cleansing Cloth lose weight thoroughly.
- As a mask
- Massage the Cleansing Cream into dry skin and leave it on for up to five minutes. Remove with lukewarm water or a cleaning cloth.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. Kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore with the sebum and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Apple seed extract has a mild astringent and exfoliating effect. The fruit, rich in vitamins and antioxidants, has a balancing, invigorating, anti-inflammatory effect and has a positive effect on the skin's moisture balance.
- Willow bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Papaya - the high vitamin C content supports collagen production and has a firming effect on the skin. Beta-carotene, vitamins A and E are powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals and improve complexion. Enzymes loosen dead skin cells and refine the complexion. Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which helps exfoliate the skin naturally to remove dead skin cells and cleanse the pores. Papaya also helps moisturize and regenerate the skin while improving its elasticity. The abundance of vitamin C helps lighten and even out skin tone.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- Lactobacillus - Probiotic lactic acid bacteria support the skin's natural defense mechanisms. They support the microflora and fight acne-causing bacteria, inflammation and pollution. Reduces moisture loss and relieves itching, dry and burning skin.
- Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
Aloe vera / kaolin (white clay) / jojoba oil / lactobacillus ferment (probiotic) / willow bark extract / papaya extract / apple seed extract / magnolia bark extract / sunflower oil / bromelain (pineapple enzyme) / essential oils of grapefruit and sweet orange
All oils and herbal active ingredients come from controlled organic cultivation or from wild collection.
The cream smells great and is also very pleasant for my less sensitive areas (nose, chin). For very sensitive areas (my cheeks) unfortunately too aggressive, the skin is reddened and dried out. But since you also need quite a lot of product for the entire face, I will continue to use it as a cleansing mask for the chin and nose. That would be too expensive for me for daily cleaning.
Natural contents, great consistency and a wonderful feeling on the skin afterwards. Highly recommended!