Vitamin C Brightening Essence 30 ml
Natural vitamin C essence with 2% ascorbyl glucoside, bisabolol and plant extracts rich in active substances
The Vitamin C Brightening Essence contains one of the best-working vitamin C derivatives. Ascorbyl glucoside vitamin C is more stable than other available vitamin C variants, which tend to decompose when exposed to heat, light, and oxygen. The active ingredient-rich essence also contains over 8 different plant extracts and is enriched with hyaluronic acid and bisabolol.
- suitable for all skin types
- can reduce skin discolouration and has a skin tone balancing effect ("brightening" effect)
- strengthens the skin barrier and regulates the moisture balance
- contains 2% ascorbylglucoside-vitamin C, bisabolol, jasmine oil, rose blossom oil, safflower oil, hyaluronic acid and plant extracts from Güntee, lemon, cabbage, radish root, blueberry, rice, camellia blossom and licorice root
The light essence provides immediate moisture and promotes a soft and smooth complexion with more radiance. Regular use can prevent the appearance of dark spots (age spots, hyperpigmentation) and keep the complexion clear and flawless.
All Sandawha Products are dermatologically tested and guarantee high tolerance.
- Apply the Essence directly to cleansed skin (before moisturizer or serum) for maximum effect.
- Apply a generous amount to the face and neck.
- Use morning and evening twice a day for best results. Avoid the eye area.
WATER, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL (ECOCERT, NATURAL ORIGIN), BRASSICA OLERACEA CAPITATA (CABBAGE) LEAF EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) FRUIT EXTRACT, RAPHANUS SATIVUS (RAPHANUS SATIVUS), GLYCOL FRUY ANUS SATIVUS (RADISH) ROGUSTOT EXTRACT , ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE (2.0%), ARGININE, LEVULINIC ACID, BETAIN, CAMELLIA JAPONICA FLOWER EXTRACT, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, POLYGLYCERLY-10 LAURATE, POLYGLYCERLY-10 LAURATE, POLYGLYCERLYINE, POLYGLYCERLY-XNUMX MYRISTIL, OILRYLINE, OILRYLINE, JOLICLY-XNUMX MYRISTUM, CAPYCERLY-XNUMX JAPONICA, CAPULICYLINE, GAS CELLAS JELLYLINE, JAPONICA, JAPONICA, OFFLY , CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, LYCIUM CHINENSE FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSE FLOWER OIL, BISABOLOL, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED RICE BRAN EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL *, BENZYL BENZYL BENZYLATE *.
* From natural essential oils
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Vitamin C is a very powerful antioxidant that has a balancing effect on the skin tone and promotes an even complexion. Vitamin C can reduce sun damage and pigment spots and combats inflammation and skin irritation. Strengthens collagen production and supports a radiant complexion.
- Green tea (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used in the fight against premature aging, promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Jasmine has an antibacterial and blood circulation-enhancing effect, it promotes the self-regeneration of skin cells and combats inflammatory skin conditions. Also suitable for hair care. Jasmine oil strengthens the hair roots and supplies the hair with moisture. The hair becomes smoother, shinier, has more volume and hair breakage is reduced.
- Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract) - Rice is high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. The pores can be refined with rice extract and the skin can be invigorated. Rice extract has a clarifying and anti-inflammatory effect, soothes and reduces irritation.
- safflower oil has a particularly high linoleic acid content and thus has an anti-inflammatory effect, supports balanced sebum production and works against impurities. Safflower oil can relieve eczema, redness, and itching. The oil also contains vitamins A, E and K, which are important for skin regeneration and help defend against free radicals.
- Hyaluronic acid stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Hyaluronic acid is a main component of the connective tissue lying between the skin cells, it fills and supports it. Due to its ability to bind large amounts of water, it is responsible for the moisture content of the skin. Hyaluronic acid also ensures that the skin is firm. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and plump the skin.