Camellia Natural Mild Cleansing Oil 200 ml
The gentle one Sandawha Cleansing oil ensures skin-friendly and pore-deep cleansing.
The Cleansing Oil makes the skin look clearer and fresher without depriving the skin of its natural moisture. The camellia seed oil-based oil cleanses the pores of dirt, grease and make-up.
- high-quality vegetable oils gently cleanse without damaging the natural protective barrier
- non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, non-sensitizing, dermatologically tested and without "nasties"
- Cleans and cares with camellia seed oil, sunflower oil, canola oil, castor oil, macadamia oil, olive oil, rosehip seed oil, alpha-bisabolol, Kobushi magnolia extract, rosewood and lavender oil
The oil works very well for that Double Cleansing Method with a subsequent foam cleaner or as the sole cleaning method.
- Rub the Cleansing Oil in the palms of your hands and warm up slightly.
- Massage the skin with the oil in a circular motion from the outside to the inside (against the hair growth) thoroughly for about 30 seconds to remove make-up residues and dirt.
- Then mix with a little water to form a milky emulsion. The oil-water mixture can - especially around the eyes - with a damp cloth or Cotton pad removed and washed off with lukewarm water.
- The skin is not dried out, but pampered with valuable oils. An additional benefit: the massage is soothing and stimulates blood circulation in the skin.
Camellia Japonica Seed Oil **, Canola Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Camellia Japonica Seed Extract, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil , Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Camellia Sinensis Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Aniba Rosodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil , Citral *, Limonene *, Linalool *.
* from natural essential oils / ** Halal certified
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Japonica Seed Oil) - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Rose hip seed oil / wild rose oil - Rose hip seed oil or the oil from the fruits of the dog rose has a regenerative effect on the skin like no other oil. It works very well on pigment spots and scars. Flaky, mature and dry skin also benefits from using the oil.
- Alpha bisabolol - The active ingredient alpha-bisabolol found in the essential oil of chamomile has an anti-inflammatory effect. In addition, alpha-bisabolol has an antibacterial effect and can help against pigment spots. Research assumes that the strong anti-inflammatory property of alpha-bisabolol has the "brightening" effect, since inflammation of the skin can be a reason for hyperpigmentation.
- Macadmia nut oil - Has a very high content of palmitoleic acid and the fatty acid composition is similar to that of human sebum. Also contains vitamins A, B1, B2 and E. Provides moisture, smoothes and softens the skin. Stimulates cell renewal and is quickly absorbed.
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis seed oil) consists largely of ricinoleic acid, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. The oil works against impurities, moisturizes, improves the texture of scars and smoothes the skin. Its high content of vitamin E also helps fight free radicals and premature skin aging.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
Good cleaning oil! I always clean twice because it doesn't get the pores completely clean with just one application. But then it's great, the skin is clean, smooth and takes care of it well afterwards.
Great cleansing oil, perfectly cleansing without drying out and so the product is great for mature skin. Leaves your skin feeling soft and beautiful! I am really excited!