Camellia Liposome Renew Moisturizing Cream 55 g
The vitalizing Camellia Liposome Moisturizing Cream smooths and can reduce pigment spots. The patented liposome formulation enables active ingredients to penetrate deeper into the skin, as well as alpha-bisabolol, the age spots and Has been shown to reduce hyperpigmentation.
The cream gives your skin more freshness and makes it appear younger. With regular use every morning and evening on the face, neck and hands, the hyperpigmentation can fade after four weeks or sooner.
- suitable for normal, dehydrated and mature skin
- protects and moisturizes deeper skin layers
- can prevent and reduce pigment spots
- nourishes and balances with camellia extract, camellia seed oil, mango butter, panthenol, green tea extract, alpha-bisabolol, chamomile, hiba tree extract, amino acid, licorice root extract, squalane, willow bark extract, horsetail extract, grape peel extract and babassu seed oil
- Quickly absorbed, non-greasy, lightweight, non-comedogenic formula
- non-irritating and fragrance-free
- cruelty free, vegan
The Sandawha Liposome line is based on the patented multi-layered liposome formulation. The tiny liposomes can transport both water- and fat-soluble active ingredients into the skin and significantly improve the skin's moisture content within a short period of time. Another anti aging bonus is alpha bisabolol. This is a proven ingredient in the fight against age spots and hyperpigmentation.
The brand Sandawha (Korean for "small camellia") has its origin on the volcanic island of Jeju, where the seed oil and the extract of the camellia flower are obtained. The Camellia Japonica is both namesake and main ingredient of the Anti-pollution care. Their high antioxidant potency is ensured by Sandawha patented process preserved - thanks to it, the exclusive natural cosmetics line offers protection against premature skin aging.
- Apply a generous amount to cleansed face and neck.
- Use morning and evening twice a day for best results.
Camellia Japonica Flower Extract, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Aqua, Glycerin, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil, Pentylene Glycol, Propanediol, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Phosphatidylcholine, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Mangiferhen Indica Seed Butter, Sinanthan Gum, Camellia Seed Butter, Sinanthan Gum Leaf Extract, (-) - alpha-bisabolol, Chamomilla Recutita Leaf Extract, Thujopsis Dolabrata Branch Extract, Sorbitan Caprylate, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil, Arginine, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract, Squalane, Trehalose, Tocopherol, Betaine, Magnolia Kobus Bark Extract, Salix Alba Bark Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Glycine Soja Oil, Adenosine, Dimethyl Sulfone, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Fruit Extract, Polygonum Cuspidatum Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Hiziformeikia Fus Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid, Angelica Gigas Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Citrus Unshi u Peel Extract, Equisetum Hiemale Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Lobata Root Extract, Punica Granatum Fruit Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Trifolium Pratense Flower Extract, Vitis Vinifera Skinulinic Extract, Yeast Beta-Glucan Acid, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Silybum Marianum Extract, Vaccinium Angustifolium Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Limonene *, Linalool *, Citral *.
* from natural essential oils.
- Camellia Seed Oil / Camellia Japonica Seed Oil - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- Camellia Extract (Camellia Japonica Flower Extract) - Considered to be a natural anti-pollution agent due to its high antioxidant content. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- In Ayurvedic medicine, it is called Indian watersabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation.
- Chamomile extract - Chamomile is a tried and tested medicinal plant that has a calming and relaxing effect on the skin. Therefore it has proven itself on sensitive skin. Chamomile extract has a strong anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect on the skin. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect.
- Willow Bark (Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract) has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. It stimulates the metabolism, has a gently exfoliating effect, supports a smooth complexion and refines the pore texture. Natural salicylic acid promotes skin renewal and has an antibacterial effect.
- Soybean peptides (Glycine Soy Peptides) have a moisturizing and regenerating effect on the skin. The protein building blocks are anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibiotic and even promote the renewal of our skin. The ingredient is particularly suitable for sensitive skin.
Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. Often used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its ability to fight viruses and bacteria makes licorice a powerful and popular ingredient in skin care.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil. For cosmetics, squalene is converted into squalane.
- Babassu seed oil (Orbignya oleifera seed oil) Due to its high content of lauric and myristic acid, it has pronounced antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. The oil penetrates quickly and deeply into the skin and provides all skin layers with long-lasting moisture. Its favorable fatty acid mix and the high vitamin E content make it an anti-aging booster and promote smooth and soft skin. A very good choice for anyone with congested or acne prone skin.
- Bisabolol / Alpha-Bisabolol can be obtained from the essential oils of chamomile and from the wood of the Candeia tree. Bisabolol is very well tolerated and ideal for irritated or irritated skin. Dry or blemished skin also benefits from its soothing and healing properties. Alpha-bisabolol antibacterial and can help against pigment spots. Bisabolol acts on the melanocyte receptors to reduce irritation, which can lead to a decrease in melanin synthesis. This process can reduce skin pigmentation and lead to a "brightening" effect.
- Olive oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) provides moisture and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Grape peel extract is a powerful antioxidant that can counteract premature aging. Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial effects make it used to treat acne. It is also known for its antioxidant effect, which strengthens the skin against environmental influences and UV radiation. The omega fatty acids and vitamin E it contains make it a popular ingredient for skin care. Grape extract has been shown to increase the skin's moisture and elasticity.
- Amino Acids keep your skin supple. Due to their small size, they easily penetrate the skin and help transport moisture through the skin. They support the production of collagen and elastin and protect the skin from free radicals. Some amino acids act like antioxidants themselves, but most amino acids help the skin to produce its own antioxidants.