Camellia Brightening Oil Mist 80 ml
The facial spray cares for and pampers the skin with camellia seed oil and niacinamides (vitamin B3).
After cleansing or in between, the 2-component face spray protects against moisture loss and promotes a smooth, even complexion. Shake, spray, enjoy - in the morning on the cleansed face and at any time in between during the day. Dark discoloration (hyperpigmentation) can be reduced with niacinamides (vitamin B3)
Korean camellia flower extract is known for its high antioxidant content, and camellia seed oil can increase collagen production and reduce fine lines. The crap of SanDaWha contains only high quality ingredients and no water.
- suitable for every skin type
- natural and mild ingredients
- moisturizing and soothing to the skin
- Quality promise: Dermatologically tested, without synthetic fragrances, preservatives, tensides, mineral oil, silicones, animal derivatives, sodium, lauryl / laureth sulfate (SLS / SLES) or parabens
- Everything from a single source: our own camellia gardens
- Entry-level product that can be integrated into any care routine
- Brightening effect: Vitamin B3 (niacinamide) can reduce hyperpigmentation
- ideal as a refreshment for in between
- the Camellia Brightening Oil Mist replaces the toner
- soothes irritated skin, for example in the event of stress or too much sun
- can be used as a natural make-up fixation. Use it before and / or after make-up.
- Camellia seed oil is similar to the skin's own lipid structure and the facial spray is quickly absorbed into the skin.
- Shake well before use so that the oil and water mix well.
- Close your eyes and spray your face at a distance of 20–30 cm.
- Preferably after the Facial Cleansing (e.g. after the Antioxidant Cream Mask) and before the subsequent care routine (Camelia Oil Serum) use.
Camellia Japonica Flower Extract (80%), Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Camellia Japonica Seed Oil **, Camellia Japonica Seed Extract, Sorbitan Caprylate, Citric Acid, Levulinic Acid, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Oil, Rose Flower Oil.
** Halal Certified
- Camellia extract - Due to its high content of antioxidants, it is considered a natural anti-pollution agent. Stimulates collagen synthesis and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Proven to improve skin hydration and may reduce the visible signs of premature aging.
- Jasmine (Jasminum Officinale Oil / Extract) - the sensual, soft and exotic floral scent of jasmine has a calming effect, improves mood, alleviates fears and is said to have an energizing and aphrodisiac effect. Jasmine has an antibacterial and blood circulation-enhancing effect, it promotes the self-regeneration of skin cells and combats inflammatory skin conditions. Also suitable for hair care. Jasmine oil strengthens the hair roots and supplies the hair with moisture. The hair becomes smoother, shinier, has more volume and hair breakage is reduced.
- Camellia Seed Oil (Camellia Japonica Seed Oil) - The light oil is quickly absorbed by the skin, moisturizes and reduces transepidermal water loss. Protects against oxidative stress and has an anti-inflammatory effect. Ingredients such as vitamin E and polyphenols are effective anti-aging ingredients that support cell regeneration and fight fine lines.
- glycerin XNUMX% - The sugar alcohol is part of the skin's own moisture retention system. Lipids (fats) in the skin are made up of glycerine and fatty acids. Glycerin has a hydrating effect and helps prevent water loss. Glycerine also has a stabilizing effect on the skin's barrier function.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3) - supports the synthesis of lipids and ceramides, which are essential for the skin's barrier function. Improves the structure of the skin and evens out uneven skin tone. Helps with hyperpigmentation and reddened skin. Niacinamide can also reduce the overproduction of sebum. By balancing sebum production, pores appear smaller and less "stretched". Thanks to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, niacinamide can also have a positive effect on inflammation and moderate acne.
- Rose oil - Essential rose oil from the flowers of the rose has an antiseptic, anti-inflammatory effect, stimulates blood circulation and supports cell regeneration. An anti-aging ingredient that smoothes the skin.
Nice ingredients and a pleasantly floral-tropical fragrance. I shake the bottle gently at first before I put a few sprays in my hand (not directly on my face). It provides the skin with a lot of moisture, but I find the feeling a little sticky. After that, oils can be applied well. Super compatible. Overall a good product, I am satisfied!