Squalane Facial Cream 48 ml
A rich, intensely moisturizing face cream with squalane, hyaluronic acid and wild-harvested algae extracts.
Influences such as dry air, wind or environmental pollution stress our skin and damage the skin's protective barrier. The sea-inspired cream from Salt & Stone supports a healthy skin flora, promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the skin's natural defenses.
- for all skin types, especially dry skin
- regenerates damaged skin, protects against environmental pollution, nourishes and moisturizes
- with squalane from sugar cane, algae extract, hyaluronic acid, chamomile extract, shea butter, aloe vera, macadamia nut oil and jojoba oil
- airy cream, is easy to spread
- vegan, cruelty free
- Squalane or squalane oil (Squalane) is a lightweight, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the oxidation of the skin's own fats. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes oxygenation and cell regeneration. It will be at Salt & Stone Obtained from plant-based, sustainable sugar cane.
- Macadamia nut oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides a lot of moisture and cares for dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - Strictly speaking, jojoba oil is not an oil, but a vegetable wax. Its high percentage of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care.
- hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic Acid / Sodium Hyaluronate) stores moisture up to 1000 times its weight. Topical hyaluronic acid forms a thin, viscoelastic surface film that fixes moisture on the skin surface and helps to smooth the skin and increase its elasticity. As we age, we lose our natural hyaluronic acid, which is a major cause of wrinkles. Hyaluronic acid helps fill in fine lines and wrinkles and plump the skin.
- Algae extract (Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae) Extract) contains a high concentration of antioxidants, trace elements such as iodine, zinc, potassium or beta-carotene and bioactive compounds such as alginic acid, ascorbic acid or carotenoids. These bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage, and the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in kelp stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Chamomile extract (Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract) - Has a calming and relaxing effect. Chamomile extract has anti-inflammatory and wound healing properties. Blemished skin in particular benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) - This plant from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Apply to cleansed face morning and evening.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Also as sun protection for the face Face stick Salt & Stone try out.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Nannochloropsis Oculata (Algae) Extract, Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Macadamia (Nut) Ternifolia Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Squalane (Plant-Based) , Cetearyl Olivate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Olivate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glyceryl Stearate, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Algae (Seaweed) Extract, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Extract , Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Levulinate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum, Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract *, Citric Acid, Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract *, Arthrospira Platensis Extract, Polyquaternium-24, Citrus Grandis (Pomelo Seed Grapefruit) , Geranium Maculatum Essential Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Hydrolyzed Corallina Officinalis Extract.
The cream is easy to apply and is a bit richer. My mature and dry skin (am 54) is very happy, even now in winter. The smell is restrained. I would buy them again.