Antioxidant Facial Oil 30 ml
Antioxidant-rich, fast-absorbing face oil with 12 nutrient-rich plant extracts.
The moisturizing formula offers versatile, natural care for every day. The silky light texture contains a powerful blend of vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants to deeply nourish the skin. The skin is strengthened and the complexion is strengthened and improved.
- suitable for all skin types
- fast-absorbing all-round oil
- combats oxidative stress, strengthens and tightens the skin barrier, promotes a smooth and healthy complexion
- nourishes with coconut ester, macadamia nut oil, safflower oil, grape seed oil, rosehip oil, squalane, frankincense, rosemary, geranium blossom oil, rose extract, rice extract and orange oil
- vegan, cruelty free
"Salt & Stone is high performance skincare for the active body. Leveraging potent antioxidants and bioactive compounds, our products nourish and strengthen the skin from head to toe."
- Squalane or squalane oil (Squalane) is a lightweight, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the oxidation of the skin's own fats. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes oxygenation and cell regeneration. It will be at Salt & Stone Obtained from plant-based, sustainable sugar cane.
- Safflower Oil (Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil) is obtained from the seed pods of the safflower or safflower thistle. Cold-pressed safflower oil has a particularly high linoleic acid content and thus has an anti-inflammatory effect, supports balanced sebum production and works against impurities. Safflower oil can relieve eczema, redness, and itching. The oil also contains vitamins A, E and K, which are important for skin regeneration and help defend against free radicals.
- Macadamia Nut Oil (Macadamia Ternifolia (Macadamia) Seed Oil) provides a lot of moisture and cares for dry and chapped skin. The beneficial mixture of unsaturated, healthy fatty acids and the high proportion of vitamins and trace elements have given the macadamia nut the name “the king of nuts”. The oil is non-comedogenic and is quickly absorbed by the skin.
- Grape seed oil (Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil) is high in linoleic acid and vitamins E and K. It is considered an oil with exceptionally powerful antioxidant and cell protecting properties. The oil promotes skin elasticity, has anti-inflammatory properties and has a regulating effect on sebum production.
- Rosehip seed oil or wild rose oil (Rosa Canina Fruit Oil) is obtained from the fruits of the dog rose and is considered a very effective vegetable oil for skin care. The oil is rich in provitamin A, vitamin C and E, minerals, carotenoids and polyunsaturated fatty acids. Wild rose oil fights free radicals, promotes cell renewal in the skin and has a balancing effect on the skin tone. The oil promotes collagen production, is well tolerated and very well suited for dry, scaly skin, pigment spots and scars. Impure skin also benefits from the high proportion of anti-inflammatory linoleic and linolenic acid.
- The mystical substance frankincense (Boswellia Carterii Extract/Oil) is probably familiar to most people because of its smell. Frankincense oil or extract is obtained from the resin of the tree species Boswellia and has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Frankincense is considered an anti-inflammatory with over 200 active substances. Boswellic acid unfolds its soothing and anti-inflammatory effect, especially on blemished skin, neurodermatitis or skin afflicted with rosacea.
- Geranium oil (Pelargonium Graveolens (geranium) oil) has the property of regulating the skin's sebum production. While it reduces the production of sebum in oily skin, it stimulates the production of sebum in too dry skin. The essential oil, which was used for skin care in ancient Egypt, also stimulates blood circulation, improves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and wound healing effects.
- Rice Extract (Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract) - Rice is high in antioxidants, polysaccharides, omega-3 fatty acids and micronutrients. The pores can be refined with rice extract and the skin can be invigorated. Rice extract has a clarifying and anti-inflammatory effect, soothes and reduces irritation.
- Orange essential oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil) is obtained from the peel of oranges by cold pressing. Orange oil has a lightening, antibacterial and astringent effect. This allows it to fight inflammation and impurities, regulate excessive sebum production and ensure a smoother complexion. In hair and scalp care, orange oil helps improve blood flow to the scalp, degreases the hair and can reduce dandruff. Orange oil contains limonene, aldehydes, linalool, citronella, citral, terpineol, vitamin C and geraniol. The scent calms and lifts the mood.
- Gently apply/pat in on cleansed face in the morning and evening.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Can be mixed with a face cream to intensify the care.
Coco-Caprylate, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Boswellia Carterii Gum Oil, Squalane, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Rosa Damascena Extract , Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Panthenyl Triacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Boswellia Serrata Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate.