The Vegan Facial Dry Brush
Vegan face brush from ruhi with super soft bristles.
The extra-gentle bristles of the new Vegan Facial Dry Brush are 100% plant-based and come from cellulose (wood) - a unique innovation in the field of vegan bristles!
This innovative face brush with 100% vegan natural bristles is the perfect tool for your daily face brushing ritual. Just a few minutes of massage a day for fresher complexion and healthier skin.
Why drybrushes for the face?
Dry brushing is an ancient Ayurvedic healing method that offers numerous positive effects for your own well-being and health:
- removes dead skin cells and allows the underlying skin to breathe again
- stimulates the production of new skin cells and gives the complexion a fresh glow
- minimizes small wrinkles and refines the complexion
- promotes blood and lymph flow and reduces swelling
- increases the skin's absorption capacity for care products
- Detox effect, removes toxins from the body
- supports the skin's elasticity and helps to firm and tighten the skin
Immediately after application, the facial skin is rosy and fresh and feels plumper. After several weeks, small wrinkles appear reduced and the complexion as a whole refined.
- The vegan bristles of the Vegan Facial Dry Brush are extra-soft and therefore ideal for sensitive facial skin. Exfoliates super gently and effectively at the same time.
Due to its special shape, it lies comfortably in the hand and effortlessly reaches all contours of your face. Just a few minutes of dry brushing per day are enough to sustainably increase health and energy levels.
It consists of 100% vegan natural bristles and oiled, regional beech wood from responsibly managed forests. The vegan face brush is sustainably and traditionally made in Germany.
Dry brushing, also called Gharsana, is an important part of the ancient Indian teaching of Ayurveda. The aim of dry brushing in Ayurveda is to move the lymph fluid towards the heart. This should lead to stored toxins and metabolic waste in the liver and kidneys and ultimately drained away.
Face brushing / brush massage for the face is based on the same effects as classic dry brushing. The massage stimulates the lymph flow and blood circulation. Old, dead skin cells are removed and toxins expelled. The skin is again optimally supplied with oxygen and the production of new, healthy skin cells is stimulated. The gray veil disappears and fresh, healthy and radiant skin appears.
- Preparation: Always start the massage on clean and dry skin. Light brush strokes with 3 - 5 repetitions on each half of the face.
- Eyes: Using gentle pressure, brush around the eyes and eyebrows in a circular motion.
- Cheeks and chin: Start on the chin and brush up towards the hairline. Stroke from mouth and nose to ears.
- Forehead: Place the brush in the middle of the forehead and brush horizontally towards the temples. Brush up between the brows with short brush strokes.
- Throat: Start at the beginning of the neck and stroke up towards the chin.
- Done! Now apply your favorite skin care product and enjoy silky smooth and radiant skin.
- Cleaning & Care: The spiritual After each use, pat the brush on a hard, level surface to remove flakes of skin. The brush is not suitable for cleaning with water. Do not store the brush near sources of heat (heating). Store the brush in a dry place.
- Bristle thickness: soft
- 100% natural vegan bristles based on cellulose (wood)
- regional, FSC-certified and oiled beech wood (FSC: Forest Stewardship Council)
- Diameter 4,3 cm, length 7,6 cm
- sustainably manufactured in Germany
- The brush may lose individual hairs during the first few uses. This is completely normal and will stop by itself after a short time.
- Important: the brush is not suitable for use with water. This can damage the vegan bristles.
- 100% recyclable, FSC-certified packaging printed with environmentally friendly inks
- free of plastic
Good to know: The higher price of the Vegan Facial Dry Brush results from the comparatively high costs for the innovative, plant-based cellulose bristles. Due to the complex production, the costs for this are many times higher than for bristles of animal origin or for vegan bristles made of nylon / plastic.