The Soft Dry Brush
The Soft Dry Brush from spiritual is the perfect complement to the classic dry brush. With the extra-soft natural bristles, sensitive parts of the body such as the décolleté, abdomen or upper arms can be gently but effectively brushed.
Why dry brushing?
Dry brushing is an ancient Ayurvedic healing method that offers numerous positive effects for your own well-being and health:
- promotes blood circulation and lymph flow
- removes dead skin cells and stimulates the growth of new skin cells
- Detox effect, removes toxins from the body
- strengthens the immune system - especially in the cold season
- supports the skin's elasticity and helps to firm and tighten the skin
Just a few minutes of dry brushing per day are enough to sustainably increase health and energy levels.
The spiritual Soft dry brush with extra-soft bristles, was specially developed for dry-brushing sensitive areas of the body such as the décolleté or abdomen. At the same time, the bristles are worked particularly tightly into the brush, so that the massage is still effective and stimulating. The soft dry brush is slightly smaller than the classic dry brush.
It consists of 100% natural bristles and oiled, regional beech wood from responsibly managed forests. It does not shed hair and does not use plastic inserts. The practical, elastic rubber band is Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified. The Soft Dry Brush is sustainably and traditionally made in Germany.
Dry brushing, also known as Gharsana, is an important part of the ancient Indian healing teachings Ayurveda. The aim of dry brushing in Ayurveda is to move the lymph fluid towards the heart. This should lead to stored toxins and metabolic waste in the liver and kidneys and ultimately drained away.
Dry brushing also plays an important role in German health education. The treatment was made famous by the famous healer Sebastian Kneipp in the 19th century. Regular dry brushing should primarily prevent colds and infectious diseases.
- Always start with the parts of the body that are furthest from the heart. Work slowly towards the center of your body with light, even brush strokes. Repeat the following steps 3-5 times.
- Legs: Start the massage on the feet and stroke towards the lower legs. From there, continue brushing down to your thighs all the way to your bottom.
- Armed: Start at the back of your hand and stroke your arms up to your shoulders.
- Stomach & back: Brush circularly in a clockwise direction over the abdomen according to the course of the intestine. To do this, start on the right side of the lower abdomen and stroke up to the ribs. From there, brush horizontally to the left and then down again. Now brush the back over the sides in a circular motion.
- Finished! Now is the ideal time to take a shower to remove the flakes of skin. Then apply your favorite body oil and enjoy the silky smooth, radiant skin!
- Cleaning & Care: The spiritual After each use, pat the brush on a hard, level surface to remove flakes of skin. The brush is not suitable for cleaning with water. Do not store the brush near sources of heat (heating). Store the brush in a dry place.
- Bristle thickness: soft
- 100% natural bristles (horse's mane hair of ethically harmless origin, the horses' manes are only trimmed for this.)
- regional, FSC-certified and oiled beech wood (FSC: Forest Stewardship Council)
- Diameter 10 cm
- elastic rubber band (Oeko-Tex 100 certified)
- sustainably manufactured in Germany
- The brush may lose individual hairs during the first few uses. This is completely normal and will stop by itself after a short time.
- 100% recyclable, FSC-certified packaging printed with environmentally friendly inks
- free of plastic