The Rose Quartz Gua Sha
Your daily self-care ritual for glowing skin and relaxation: Massage with the Rose Quartz Gua Sha.
The spiritual Gua Sha is made of heavy, all-natural rose quartz. Due to its shape, it perfectly reaches the contours and pressure points of the face. The traditional Chinese Gua Sha massage relieves tension, supports the natural contours of the face and lets the skin shine in its natural glow.
A regular Gua Sha massage
- relieves tension in the face
- promotes blood circulation and lymph flow
- removes toxins
- increases the elasticity of the skin
- underlines the natural contours of the face
- promotes a natural glow
- Each spiritual Gua Sha is made by hand and is therefore unique. Shape and color may differ slightly from the illustration shown here.
- The stone is delivered in a hand-printed canvas bag made of 100% cotton.
- Rose quartz is considered the stone of love and harmony. However, its special superpower is that it encourages self-love. (And who couldn't use a little more self-love in their life?)
- Rose quartz also has a particularly smooth surface and is therefore ideal for sensitive skin. With its naturally cooling abilities, it gives tired skin an extra-intensive kick of freshness.
- In naturopathy, rose quartz is known as a natural remedy for headaches and blemished skin.
The Gua Sha treatment is a massage and drainage method of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) that is thousands of years old. Gua stands for "cockroach" in Chinese and Sha means "acute illness or the resulting blush". With the help of the Gua Sha stone, certain areas of the skin are scraped and reflex zones and so-called meridians, channels through which the life energy Chi flows, are activated. In TCM, massage is mainly used to prevent diseases, to stimulate blood and lymph flow and to expel toxins.
- Preparation: Thoroughly cleanse and apply a face facial oil Instruct. Apply 3 - 5 repetitions on each side with light pressure.
- Eyes: Place the tips of the Gua Sha in the inner corner of the eyelids as well as under the eyes and stroke with light pressure in the direction of the temples.
- Cheeks and chin: Use the wide, inwardly curved side, starting at the chin and stroking up towards the hairline. Stroke your mouth and nose towards your ears.
- Forehead: Use the wide, outward or inward curved end of the stone. Place in the center of the forehead and stroke horizontally to the temples and up to the hairline.
- Throat: Use the wide, outwardly curved end of the Gua Sha. Start at the base of your neck and slowly stroke the stone up towards your chin.
Cleaning & Care: Clean the gua sha with a damp cloth and let it dry.
- 100% natural rose quartz of the highest quality. The stone was made under fair conditions in Guangdong.
- Dimensions: approx. 55 mm x 85 mm
- Canvas bags made of 100% cotton
- Packaging: 100% recyclable cardboard packaging
- free of plastic
- We have our Gua Shas transported in a climate-neutral manner. The resulting CO2 emissions are offset by ClimatePartner.
Fast delivery and well packaged.