The Adaptogen Vitamin C Oil Serum 30 ml
Stable organic vitamin C oil serum (15%) with adaptogens & antioxidants
Highly effective power pack: 15% vitamin C tetra, a very effective form of vitamin C, astaxanthin, one of the most powerful antioxidants, and bioactive adaptogens form an exceptionally strong protective shield that protects the skin from environmental pollution.
In addition, the vitamin C oil serum reduces the signs of aging and protects against light aging, the skin is intensively nourished and given a radiant, even face.
- protects the skin from harmful environmental influences such as UV and infrared radiation, blue light and air pollution.
- brightens pigment spots and ensures an even complexion
- promotes collagen production, increases the elasticity and firmness of the skin and reduces wrinkles
- the result is silky-soft, even and radiant skin
- When applied, it smells pleasantly of marzipan, the natural scent of cold-pressed plum kernel oil, after application the scent quickly disappears again
Key active ingredients: Vitamin C tetra (15%), blood rain algae (astaxanthin), gotu kolu (organic), gingko (organic), plum kernel oil (organic), squalane (organic), natural vitamin E.
- suitable for all skin types, perfect for dry, mature and sensitivee skin
- 85% natural + 15% vitamin C of natural origin, 84% organic ingredients
formulated with scientifically proven ingredients in meaningful concentrations
- naturally stable formulation, without fillers and water, contains only high-quality, effective ingredients
- Free from essential oils, alcohol, palm oil, synthetic colors, fragrances and preservatives, microplastics, mineral oils, silicones and parabens
- vegan, cruelty free, made in Germany
Packaging / sustainability
- NEW: almost plastic-free packaging with 100% recyclable glass bottle, silicone dropper with aluminum ring (there is only a small plastic element inside the dropper).
- Packaging cardboard made from 100% biodegradable, FSC-certified natural cardboard printed with environmentally friendly inks.
- The serums are produced in a sustainable, natural cosmetics factory in Germany.
- Vitamin-C-Tetra 15% - Vitamin-C-Tetra is a new, highly effective, extremely stable and at the same time mild form of vitamin C that penetrates particularly deep into the skin. It effectively protects the skin from UV damage, stimulates collagen production, reduces fine lines and wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
- Blood rain algae - Astaxanthin, obtained from the blood rain algae, is one of the most powerful antioxidants in the world. It effectively protects the skin from free radicals and inhibits the breakdown of collagen.
- Indian watersabel / Tigergrass / Gotu Kola (Centella asiatica Extract) - In Ayurvedic medicine it is called water in Indiaabel also "tiger grass" and is one of the most important medicinal plants. According to legend, wounded tigers wallow in the leaves of the plant for better wound healing. Tiger grass has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and regenerative effects on the skin. The plant promotes wound healing and the build-up of collagen. Tiger grass has proven itself especially for the care of mature skin, as it stimulates blood circulation. Thanks to the high proportion of lutein, Gotu Kola provides effective protection against blue light.
- Organic Ginkgo Biloba has been known as a medicinal herb since ancient times and is a powerful adaptogen from TCM. Ginkgo is packed with antioxidants that can fight free radicals and reduce the signs of premature aging. Ginkgo also has anti-inflammatory, cleansing and sunscreen properties and is a rich source of vitamin E.
- Plum kernel oil (Prunus domestica seed oil) contains powerful anti-aging ingredients and can improve the body's own production of collagen and elastin. The high concentration of vitamins A and E support the fight against free radicals and thus against premature skin aging. They also stimulate cell renewal, strengthen the skin's protective barrier and protect the skin from moisture loss. The gentle oil has a silky-soft texture and smells of fine marzipan.
- Squalane or squalane oil (squalane) is a light, non-comedogenic and non-greasy oil that leaves your skin silky smooth. Squalane is a natural component of our skin barrier and is therefore very well absorbed by our skin. It protects the skin from moisture loss and prevents the skin's own fats from oxidizing. The regenerating oil prevents age spots, reduces the appearance of wrinkles, makes the skin supple and promotes the oxygen supply and regeneration of the cells. It is mostly obtained from olive oil, more rarely from rice germ or wheat germ oil. For cosmetics, squalene is converted into squalane. Squalane no longer contains any unsaturated compounds and is therefore resistant to oxidation and has a longer shelf life. Incidentally, squalane was originally obtained from shark liver, hence the name. Squalus is the Latin name for shark.
- Natural vitamin E. - strengthens the skin barrier and protects against free radicals. At the same time, our high-dose vitamin E acts as a natural preservative and keeps our oil fresh for a long time.
- the Adaptogen Vitamin C Oil Serum can be used in the morning and / or in the evening.
- Thoroughly cleanse your skin.
- Moisturize your skin with water or with a mild toner such as rose water. The oil serum should always be applied to slightly damp skin, as this is the best way for it to be absorbed.
- Now apply 4–5 drops of the oil serum to your damp skin.
Gently massage in the oil serum. After only a few minutes it is completely drawn in. Enjoy your silky-soft and radiant skin!
- Once opened, the oil serum can be kept for at least 6 months.
After this, the effectiveness of the active ingredients may slowly decrease.
- Vitamin C tetra is a stable form of vitamin C. The serum should still be protected from direct sunlight and not stored above 25 degrees.
Squalane **, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (Vitamin C), Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Hybrid Oil *, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract *, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract *, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Astaxanthin (Red Phase Algae)
* from controlled organic cultivation / certified organic
The serum is not scented
Velvety soft radiant skin
Very light on the skin