Wild With Desire Lipstick Pretty Vacant 4,5 g
RMS Beauty Founder Rose-Marie Swift put all her heart and love into creating the Wild With Desire lipstick collection. The result is 15 intoxicating and nourishing colors that are perfect for everyday use.
The luxurious lipsticks with a silky finish are made with the legendary, antioxidant-rich RMS Beauty Oil enriched. They donate intense moisture and a maximum of color.
- PRETTY VACANT: A delicate pink
Please note that the colors may vary slightly depending on the computer screen.
- This highly pigmented lipstick only needs one application for a full color effect.
- Create perfectly defined lips by contouring them with a Lip liner emphasize.
- For a particularly natural look, the color with one lip brush Apply thinly and remove excess with a paper tissue.
* Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Cire d'abeille), Sucrose Acetate Isobutyrate, Kaolin, * Candelilla Cera (Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax) (Cire de candelilla), Hydrogenated Castor Oil , * Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax) (Cire de carnauba), * Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Silica, Tocopherol, Isostearyl Palmitate, * Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, * Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, * Hypericum Perforatum Extract, * Equisetum Arvense Extract, * Calendula Officinalis Extract, * Hemidesmus Indicus Root Extract, * Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Leaf Extract, * Withania Somnifera Root Powder, * Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Leaf Extract, * Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Propanediol, Pentylene glycol, * Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Propylene Carbonate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, ** Mauritia Flexuosa (Buriti) Fruit Oil. May Contain [- / +]: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 28 (CI 45410), Mica, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850) , Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Yellow 6 (CI 15985).
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC