Flawless Veil Resurfacing AHA Saffron Masque 50 ml
The latest creation from Ranavat is an AHA+ enzyme mask that instantly brightens and transforms dull skin into a radiant complexion.
This elegantly formulated mask is based on Ayurvedic botanical extracts such as saffron, mango, lotus flower and ambarella along with soothing aloe vera and the exfoliating effects of papaya enzymes.
- suitable for every skin type
- Cooling, brightening and skin-renewing, it's a luxurious experience from start to finish
- gives a soft, smooth and radiant skin
- Rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Formulated with Aloe Vera, Ambarella Extract, Mango, Banana Extract, Turmeric, Manjistha, Papayenzyme, Lotus Seed and Licorice Root Extract
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free, palm oil-free, non-GMO, without synthetic fragrances
Michelle Ranavats Ritual: I use Flawless Veil twice a week. The mask helps my skin brighten and renew without irritation. I use Flawless Veil in the evening, after that I wear Jasmine Mist, Radiant Rani and Eternal Reign up and rest so the active ingredients can work their magic on my skin.
Happy Customer: "Amazing! The mask leaves my skin soft, smooth and radiant! Smells like an Indian Mithai store, simply delicious! My husband, who never notices anything else, noticed the scent and gave me a nice compliment!"
- Apply a generous layer to cleansed skin and leave on for 2-4 minutes on sensitive skin types and 5-7 minutes on normal skin types.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Then generously spray on the Hydrating Jasmine Mist and apply a few drops of the Brightening Saffron Serum.
- As with all skin resurfacing treatments, patch test before use and only leave on for a few minutes before increasing.
- Apply the application 1-2 times a week for soft glowing skin.
Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice, Glycerin**, Fruit Enzymes [ Water/Eau, Glycerin, Spondias Mombin Pulp Extract, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Pulp Extract and Musa Sapientum (Banana) Pulp Extract], Dehydroxanthan gum**, Saccharide Isomerate**, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Rubia Cordifolia (Manjistha), Turmeric (Curcuma Longa), Papaya Enzyme (Papain), Saffron (Crocus Sativus), Lotus Seed (Nelumbo Nucifera) and Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza Glabra).
Cruelty Free I Non-GMO I Gluten Free I Synthetic Fragrance Free I Vegan
- Licorice root extract (Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract) has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. It is known for its skin-smoothing and itch-relieving properties. It is therefore used on inflammatory, irritated and sensitive skin. Its effect against viruses and bacteria makes liquorice a sought-after ingredient.
- The fatty acids, antioxidants, flavonoids, polyphenols and vitamins contained in the lotus flower (Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Flower)) provide the skin with plenty of nutrients and improve the skin's firmness and elasticity. The lotus flower also has a lightening effect and balancing properties. It helps regulate sebum production and prevent clogged pores, blackheads and acne.
- Saffron (Saffron (Crocus Sativus)) has powerful anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antioxidant properties. It removes dead skin cells and excess oil and helps against impurities and acne. Can protect against damage caused by UV radiation and prevents premature skin aging. Lycopene, zeaxanthin and alpha and beta carotene help minimize scars and make the skin lighter and softer.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Manjistha / dyer's root (Rubia cordifolia) is said to bring clarity to the body and mind. The name "Manjistha" is Sanskrit and means something like strong red. It is considered an important remedy in Ayurvedic teaching. The dye root stimulates blood circulation and has a gentle detoxifying and antibacterial effect. Manjistha is beneficial for skin diseases such as acne or psoriasis. Discolouration and pimples are reduced and the skin regains its natural radiance.
- Mango moisturizes and has a calming and regenerating effect on the skin and scalp. The nutrient-rich fruit contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E, and various minerals.
- Bananas have a high content of potassium, vitamin A, zinc and antioxidants. Potassium supports metabolic processes and regulates the body's fluid balance. Banana is great for dry skin, it moisturizes and helps the skin retain moisture.
- Turmeric / turmeric / turmeric (Curcuma longa) has a strong antibacterial effect and fights germs, bacteria and viruses that are on the skin. Well suited for problematic skin. In addition, turmeric promotes blood circulation and regulates sebum production.
- Papaya – the high vitamin C content supports collagen production and thus has a skin-tightening effect. Beta carotene, vitamins A and E are powerful antioxidants that fight free radicals and improve complexion. Enzymes loosen dead skin cells and refine the complexion. Papaya contains the enzyme papain, which helps exfoliate the skin naturally to remove dead skin cells and cleanse the pores. Papaya also helps moisturize and regenerate the skin while improving its elasticity. The abundance of vitamin C helps lighten and even out skin tone.
- AHA fruit acids (alpha hydroxy acids) gently loosen dead skin cells and promote the process of cell renewal (anti-aging effect). AHAs help with blemished skin, fight pimples and reduce acne scars. They promote blood circulation and can lighten pigment spots and refine the pore structure.