Scalp Exfoliating Shampoo 275 ml
Cleansing exfoliating shampoo for the scalp and hair. Gently exfoliating with crushed star anise, sea salt and fruit enzymes from organic mango and passion fruit.
The Rahua Scalp Exfoliating Shampoo stimulates the scalp and frees it of deposits and dead skin cells. Aromatic star anise, as well as enzymes from organic mango and passion fruit ensure a clarifying cleansing, while Symbiotic® Rahua-, Sacha Inchi and Morete oils care for the hair and provide it with nutrients.
- Suitable for all hair and scalp types, ideal for dry scalp or oily and fine hair
- deep cleansing shampoo, clarifies and exfoliates the scalp, removes deposits
- balances the microbiome of the scalp
- stimulates blood flow to the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, morete, sacha inchi, star anise, sea salt, coconut betaine, sea salt, kaolin, organic mango and organic passion fruit
- 100% natural vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- aromatherapy fragrance
This inspiring care routine, made with all-natural ingredients, improves overall hair health and promotes a healthy microbiome. The wonderful scent pampers your senses.
- Apply to wet hair, massage into scalp in circular movements, lather and rinse thoroughly.
- Then with your preferred Rahua Maintain conditioner.
- Then wash it out with cold water to stimulate blood circulation, smooth the cuticle of the hair shaft and give the hair a special shine.
- Recommended frequency: once a week or every other week
- Complete your ritual: Founder's Blend Scalp & Hair Treatment
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Mangifera Indica (Mango) Fruit Extract and Organic Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate *, Coco Betaine *, Illicium Verum Fruit (Star Anise), Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate *, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate *, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate *, Sodium Chloride (Sea Salt), Vegetable Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua, Ungurahua) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Hydrolyzed Quinoa Protein, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Kaolinite (Rose Clay), Natural Aroma, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Lactic Acid *, Hydroxyethylcellulose *, Glycine *, Coco Caprylate *, Xanthan Gum *, L-argenine *, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride *.
* Denotes plant derived ingredient
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua only uses Symbiotic® Purplerahua.
- Coconut Betaine: Gently and effectively removes dirt and excess oil from the hair without damaging the hair balance and moisture balance.
- Passion fruit seed oil / extract (Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil / Extract) is an exceptional emollient, rich in vitamin A and essential fatty acids. Although the passion flower is highly moisturizing, it has a light texture that is non-greasy and soaks in wonderfully into the skin and hair.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Sea salt has a disinfecting and detoxifying effect, it removes residues from care and styling products and frees the scalp of deposits and dead skin. Removes excess sebum from oily hair. A light peeling effect promotes blood circulation and stimulates hair growth. Minerals strengthen the hair.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Sacha Inchi.
- Organic Mango Sugar: This juicy tropical fruit contains sugar that binds oil proteins to the hair to optimize moisture penetration. The subtle scent is irresistibly exotic.
- Star anise: the evergreen seed with its spicy scent has antimicrobial properties and supports a healthy scalp microbiome.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
A great shampoo and within a very short time my scalp recovered. It is very productive, so that the price is also put into perspective. I use it alternately with the Classic Shampoo.
A new feeling on the scalp! Although the scrub effect could be a bit stronger for me, I am very satisfied. Clearly different from a normal shampoo.