Omega 9 Hair Mask 120 ml
The Omega 9 hair mask works like a salon treatment. It deeply nourishes the hair from the roots to the tips.
Vitamins, nutrients and the high content of omega-9 fatty acids penetrate deep into the hair shaft and strengthen from the roots to the tips. Rahua-Oil, Shea Butter and Quinoa care for every single strand, help to reverse damage and donate valuable moisture.
- suitable for all hair types
- revitalizes and strengthens damaged and dull hair
promotes the health of the scalp and hair, gives shine
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, quinoa, shea butter, panthenol, sunflower oil, eucalyptus and lavender
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- naturally scented with soothing lavender and uplifting eucalyptus
Applied regularly, your mane is transformed, hair by hair, into a healthy, shiny head of hair.
- The Omega 9 hair mask in the washed and massage in towel-dried hair and scalp thoroughly.
- Leave on for 10 to 15 minutes. Then rinse thoroughly.
- Use once a week.
Aqua (water), (sunflower) Helianthus annuus seed oil *, rapeseed oil, Behentrimonium methosulfate (rapeseed oil), glyceryl stearate, glycerine, Rahua-Ungurahua Oil, Stearalkonium Chloride, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) *, Hydrolyzed Quinoa *, Glycine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate (from plants).
* organically grown
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Hydrolyzed Quinoa - Known by the ancient Incas as the "mother of all grains", this gluten-free superfood revitalizes skin and hair. Rich in vitamins and high in amino acids, it inhibits collagen breakdown, supports connective tissue, promotes healing and moisture retention and reduces signs of tiredness.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Essential lavender oil (Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil) has a calming, cleansing and antiseptic effect. The gentle oil is made up of linalyl acetate and linalool and has a stimulating effect on cell growth. The complexion benefits from the stimulated blood circulation and the antioxidants contained in lavender act as a natural anti-aging treatment. Has a healing effect on inflammatory skin and pimples.
- Eucalyptus: Known for its refreshing and clarifying properties. Helps regulate sebum production and extend the time between washes.
- Shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii (shea) nut butter) is obtained from the fruits of the shea tree. Shea butter has a long tradition as a care and healing agent. Rich in unsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E and beta carotene, butter protects against environmental pollution, binds moisture, fights free radicals, promotes cell regeneration and makes skin and hair soft and supple.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of the hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate the hair, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.