Legendary Amazon Oil 47 ml
Rare vegetable oils from the Amazon ensure wonderfully smooth and shiny hair in the legendary Amazon Oil.
The exclusive Rahua® mixture with Rahua-Oil, Sacha Inchi and Morete (Buriti) contain valuable vitamins, fatty acids and antioxidants. Nutrients that regenerate and strengthen the hair deep inside. The perfect care for naturally shiny and healthy hair.
- suitable for all hair types
- revitalizes and strengthens damaged and dull hair
- gives shine and combats frizz and split ends
- very rich in omega-9 fatty acids and vitamins A, C and E.
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, organic marigold, sacha inchi, organic aloe, gardenia, organic rosemary and morete (buriti)
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- Scent: gardenia
Ideal for daily use, very effective against flying hair, against split ends and to promote the natural shine. The formula is very quickly absorbed and is remarkably revitalizing. Ideal for everyday use. Less is more is what this ultra-nourishing oil from the Amazon says.
Happy Customer: "Your hair NEEDS this! This amazing oil is truly the best! I deal with split ends and this has helped me. I've tried it all and this is absolutely one of the best products I've tried. If you don't want to nourish & revive your hair, then this is not for you 😉. "
- For hair treatment from roots to ends: Apply 1 to 2 pumps to clean, towel-dried hair (from the center of the hair to the tips).
- Blow dry or allow to air dry.
- To freshen up or use on specific areas: Apply to dry areas as needed.
Organic Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Organic Decolorized Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Oil, Organic Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Oil, Organic Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Seed Oil, Aroma, Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia Enfleurage) Oil
Organic: from organic farming
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Sacha Inchi.
- Gardenia: This flower symbolizes purity and sweetness and has a seductive, exotic scent. Rahua uses the centuries-old enfleurage process to extract the purest essence of the fragrance and preserve its antioxidants.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.