Enchanted Island Lotion Mist
The Enchanted Island Lotion Mist is a quickly absorbed, sprayable body lotion that leaves your skin supple and soft. The heavenly scented, silky spray provides the skin with intensive moisture and protects against environmental pollution.
Morete oil, which is full of vitamins and rich in beta-carotene, acts as a natural protective UV barrier. Aloe Vera soothes and moisturizes, while the strong antioxidant guayusa extract protects the skin from free radicals and regenerates it.
- for all skin types
light, quickly absorbed texture
- supports the skin's moisture balance
- cares and protects with Rahua-Oil, coconut oil, sacha inchi, avocado oil, aloe vera, passion fruit, hyaluronic acid and guayusa extract
- 100% natural, vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- exotic fruity scent of organic guava and passion fruit
For every bottle bought, part of the proceeds go to the Pink Flamingo project to protect valuable species and their habitats.
- After showering with the Body shower gel Rahua or whenever the skin needs moisture, ideally apply to slightly damp skin. Use regularly for best results.
Aqua, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride *, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Oenocarpus Bataua (Rahua Purplerahua) Oil, Glycerin and Aqua and Ulmus Fulva Bark Extract, Cetyl Alcohol *, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi) Oil, Organic Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Cetearyl Olivate and Sorbitan Olivate *, Aroma of Organic Psidium Guajava (Guava) Oil and Organic Passiflora Incarnata (Passion Fruit) Oil, Natural Sodium Hyaluronate *, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Phytate and Aqua and Alcohol *, Ilex Guayusa Extract.
* Denotes plant derived ingredient
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Sacha Inchi is a rare type of nut that is mainly grown in South America. The fruit is exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants, including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi retains moisture in the skin and hair and soothes an inflamed and itchy scalp. The cell-activating effect ensures a natural anti-aging effect, Sacha Inchi improves skin firmness, softens small wrinkles and can reduce pigment spots. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Sacha Inchi.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect. Gives the hair vitality.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes the skin supple and the hair soft.
- Avocado Oil - The greenish oil obtained from the pulp of the avocado by pressing contains important fatty acids and vitamins. Due to the high content of phystosterols, it is easy to distribute and is quickly absorbed. It supports the skin very effectively in its moisture balance, protects it from drying out and prevents wrinkles.
- Passion fruit seed oil (Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil) is an exceptional emollient, rich in vitamin A and essential fatty acids. Although the passion flower is highly moisturizing, it has a light texture that is non-greasy and is wonderfully absorbed by the skin.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.
Pleasant, soft on the skin, quickly absorbed