Color Full Conditioner
The creamy and rich color protection conditioner keeps your hair color intense and luminous and gives it a healthy, silky shine. The ideal complement to the Color Full Shampoo.
All color nuances benefit from Rahuas exclusive color protection complex. The conditioner is suitable for all shades of color-treated, highlighted and naturally colored hair (especially blonde, silver and gray shades). The purely herbal mixture strengthens the color intensity and prevents fading while Rahua- and Morete oils from the rainforest, nourish and strengthen every single hair.
- for all nuances of color-treated, highlighted and naturally colored hair
- cares for and ensures a long-lasting color intensity
- improves combability, makes the hair soft, gives shine and radiance
- maintains with Rahua-Oil, shea butter, aloe, flaxseed oil, moringa oil, cranberry, hibiscus, basil, kaolin and buriti oil
- 100% natural vegan, cruelty free, sustainable
- Scent: floral
The color-protecting formula smells of exotic gardenia flowers and ensures that your hair color is shown to its best advantage and that your scalp and hair are supplied with moisture and nutrients.
- Apply to wet hair, make a foam and massage in.
- Rinse and with Rahua Post-treat Color Full ™ Conditioner.
- Use regularly for best results.
Aqua, Herbal Infusion of Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Organic Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Eclipta Prostatra Extract, Organic Vacciniumm Myrtillus (Bilberry Fruit) Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate *, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol *, OauenaocarpusRahua Purplerahua) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Vegetable Glycerin, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Stearalkonium Chloride *, Gardenia Jasminoides (Gardenia Enfleurage) Oil, Aroma, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum, Organic Ocimum Basilicum (Sweet Basil) Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa (Morete) Fruit Oil, Organic Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Oil, Sucrose Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil. * Denotes plant derived ingredient
* Denotes plant derived ingredient, Organic: from organic farming
- Buriti oil (also called Morete) is obtained from the fruits of the Buriti palm (Mauritia vinifera / Mauritia flexuosa), which is mainly found in Brazil. Buriti oil is characterized by a high concentration of oleic acid, tocopherols (vitamin precursors), provitamin A and carotenoids, in particular a very high proportion of beta-carotene (5 times that of carrot). The nourishing oil has strong antioxidant properties, supports cell regeneration and offers light natural protection against UV rays. The potent anti-aging oil cares for the skin and hair and can normalize sebum production.
- Flax Seed Oil / Extract (Linum Usitatissimum (Flax) Seed Extract) - The high omega-3 content of the oil is anti-inflammatory and can suppress breakouts and soothe irritated, dry skin. The oil locks in moisture and keeps skin and hair hydrated and healthy, which can help the skin become firmer. In addition, cell-regenerating properties are ascribed to it. Also very effective for hair care.
- Rahua (Ungurahua): Women in the Amazon region have used the oil of this tree nut to condition and strengthen their hair for many centuries. It strengthens weak and damaged hair, nourishes and maintains the health of the hair follicles and scalp, and its superfine molecules penetrate the color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, which greatly extends the color retention. The skin benefits from its generous supply of omega-9 fatty acids, which firm and soothe and restore the scalp's natural moisture balance. Rahua uses Symbiotic® Ungurahua.
- Kaolin - This natural clay softens the brass sheen that often occurs in blonde and brown tones.
- Moringa seed oil - The moringa tree is known as the “miracle tree” and “tree of life” because of its uses. Moringa oil is nutritious and, due to its high concentration of antioxidants, helps tighten the skin and slow the aging process of skin and hair. Moringa oil has antibacterial properties that can soothe acne inflammation and reduce redness.
- Cranberry Seed Oil (Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil) has a high proportion of 2-times unsaturated linoleic acid and 3-times unsaturated α-linolenic acid, which supports the natural regeneration and metabolic processes. Antioxidants such as tocopherols and carotenoids protect skin and hair from oxidative damage and inhibit premature skin aging processes. Thanks to the perfect ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, it can be easily absorbed by the skin.
- Because of its firming and lifting properties for the skin, hibiscus has also been referred to as the “botox plant”. Hibiscus contains natural AHA, which can speed cell renewal, exfoliate the skin easily, and control acne breakouts. Hibiscus strengthens elasticity, promotes regeneration and moisturizes skin and hair, and the presence of anthocyanocides helps make the pores appear smaller due to its astringent properties.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and hair and is believed to be effective in promoting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- * Symbiotic® is the signature standard of Rahua. In order for an ingredient to be classified as a Symbiotic®, it must be grown, sustainably harvested and prepared by natives in the rainforest (wild) in undisturbed primeval forests with indigenous knowledge. It must be traded at a price that helps nurture and uphold these traditions, build the economy and strengthen the indigenous population.
There are more active ingredients in ours Active substance dictionary from AZ to find.