The Velvet Cocoon Indulging Body Oil 200 ml
Velvety soft body oil with laminaria algae extract, kukui, baobab and aromas of ginger, cedar wood and ylang-ylang. Luxurious pampering care for a dewy body shine.
- Silky soft, nourishing and easily absorbed body elixir enriched with regenerating red laminaria algae and cold-pressed jojoba, kukui and baobab oils.
- Astaxanthin from red algae is considered an extremely effective antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties. The alga provides deep moisture, can stimulate collagen production and helps to strengthen the skin and protect it from environmental pollution.
- The velvety elixir pampers and hydrates the skin and gives it a special glow!
- The formula is enriched with invigorating ginger, cedarwood and ylang ylang that leave your skin beautifully scented and awaken the senses.
Suitable for all skin types. All oils in the high-quality formulation come from organic cultivation. Packaged in a pump bottle for convenience of use.
Trice Angie Christiansen: "The Velvet Cocoon provides a lot of moisture. At the same time it is packed with omega 3, 6 & 9 fatty acids from e.g. kukui nut oil, which can heal micro-cracks in a compromised skin barrier and helps dry, tight or irritated skin calm."
- Massage gently into the skin all over the body, preferably after a bath on the still damp skin for optimal effect.
- Add 4-5 drops of oil to bath water as an extra moisturizer.
- Can also be used for shaving and intimate shaving, as a cuticle oil or as a massage oil
- Baobab Oil (Adansonia Digitata Seed Oil) is obtained from the seeds of the fruits of the African baobab tree. Babobab oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and moisturizing properties. It protects the natural barrier function, boosts elastin and collagen production and makes the skin look plumper. The tree, also known as the baobab tree, belongs to the mallow family and is a characteristic symbol of the African savannah. The baobab tree is able to store water over a long period of time.
- Kukui Nut Oil (Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Nut Oil) has been used as a beauty oil in Hawaii for centuries. The gentle, quickly absorbed oil contains linolenic acid, linoleic acid and vitamins A, C and E. It relieves skin irritations (e.g. eczema and psoriasis), provides moisture and strengthens the skin barrier.
- The nutrients in Laminaria Algae (Laminaria Digitata (Sea Kelp) Extract) reduce redness and inflammation while deeply hydrating to soothe and repair dry and damaged skin. It is rich in essential, energizing minerals and contains vitamins A, E, C and B. Laminaria helps stimulate collagen production in the skin and protects against free radical damage.
- Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil) - The high content of fatty acids makes the skin soft, supple and resilient. The oil has an antibacterial effect, is quickly absorbed and contains vitamins B, E, minerals and beta-carotene (provitamin A). Strengthens cell development and cell renewal, counteracts skin aging and strengthens the skin's natural protective barrier. Also very suitable for hair and scalp care. Incidentally, jojoba oil is actually not an oil, but a vegetable wax.
- The mystical substance frankincense (Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Resin Extract / Oil) is probably familiar to most of the people in terms of smell. Frankincense oil or extract is obtained from the resin of the tree species Boswellia and has been used in Chinese and Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. Frankincense is considered an anti-inflammatory with over 200 effective substances. Boswellic acid unfolds its calming and anti-inflammatory effect especially on blemished skin, neurodermatitis or skin afflicted with rosacea.
- Cedarwood Oil (Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil) contains a variety of important ingredients for skin and hair. Vitamins A, B, D, E and F, minerals such as potassium, iron or magnesium, linoleic acid and various amino acids. The essential oil promotes blood circulation, stimulates hair growth and has a skin-tightening effect. It has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and soothes stressed scalps.
- Ylang Ylang means "flower of the flower", which the plant probably owes to its beguiling scent. The essential ylang ylang oil has a balancing, antibacterial and antiseptic effect. It regulates sebum production and thus supplies dry skin with moisture, while oily skin is matted. Very suitable for combination skin or blemishes, promotes a permanently healthier complexion. The oil is also said to have an aphrodisiac effect.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil) is rich in vitamin C and contains a large number of trace elements such as magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium and phosphorus. Ginger has an antibacterial and clarifying effect, stimulates the microcirculation of the blood vessels and promotes a fresher, healthier and more radiant complexion.
Aleurites Moluccana (Kukui) Oil, Adansonia Digitata (Baobab) Seed Oil Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Laminaria Digitata (Algae), Astaxanthin (Red Algae), Cedrus Atlantica (Cedar) Wood Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium Rose) Flower Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Neroli) Flower Oil, Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract, Cananga Odorata ( Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Oil
All oils are certified organic - except the vitamin E oil. All oils from organic cultivation, except tocopherol.