Timeless Skin Anti Wrinkle Komplex MHD 04/23
Timeless Skin turns back time and reduces wrinkles with Lipowheat ™ phytoceramides and squalene from organic plants.
The reason for the reduction is a shortened best-before date of 04/2023 Note: The best-before date is not an expiry date. These products can be used for months without any noticeable loss of quality.
The anti-wrinkle complex from Ogaenics is ideal for skin over 30 to reduce the visible signs of aging. It is a 100% certified organic skin complex with phytoceramides and squalene, the anti-aging effect of which has been proven by various clinical studies.
- Strong ceramides, more protection. UV rays and aging affect the skin's own ceramides. Ceramides are fats that are located in the top layer of the skin and build up our skin barrier. With a share of 60%, ceramides make up the largest share of fats in the horny layer. Ceramides improve the skin's barrier function, help to store moisture and make the skin appear firm and plump. When ceramides decrease, moisture escapes and the skin loses protection. Timeless Skin works against this with Lipowheat ™, the best researched source of vegetable ceramides worldwide. Lipowheat ™ is made from organic wheat, is gluten-free and is contained in Timeless Skin in clinical doses.
- Less wrinkles after 8 weeks. The subjects of one study confirmed a reduction in wrinkles after eight weeks. The improved firmness had a lasting effect, and the wrinkle-reducing effect was still visible eight weeks after discontinuing Lipowheat ™.
- Improved hydration after 4 weeks. Six scientific studies and 15 years of research confirm the effectiveness of Lipowheat ™. In a clinical double-blind study with 64 participants over 20 weeks, Lipowheat ™ led to a significant increase in skin moisture from the fourth week of use - in the same dosage as in Timeless Skin. The women reported that the skin was soothed and feelings of tension were significantly reduced.
- Improved skin density after 12 weeks. Ceramides promote cell activity in the skin and stimulate collagen synthesis. In all 10 subjects in a Lipowheat ™ study, the skin of the participants showed a 12% increase in the sonographic areas that correspond to collagen fibers after 50 weeks.
Timeless Skin bears the German and European organic seal as it is made entirely from organic plants.
- Certified organic, vegan, without additives, without genetic engineering, gluten-free, lactose-free
- 60 capsules = 60 days
Timeless Skin contains the same dosage of Lipowheat ™ as in these studies:
"Polar lipids from wheat extract oil improve skin damages induced by aging: Evidence from a randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trial in women and an ex vivo study on human skin explant." Boisnic, S. Journal of cosmetic dermatology vol. 18,6 (2019), Link. "The moisturizing effect of a wheat extract food supplement on women's skin: a randomized, double-blind placebo-controlled trial." Guillou, S. International journal of cosmetic science vol. 33,2 (2011), Link.
- Take one capsule daily with a glass of water with a meal. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Timeless Skin gets along well with everyone else Ogaenics Products. Maximize your results by combining Timeless Skin with Beauty Base and Oilalala.
- Note: Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement. Not suitable for pregnant women. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool (<25 ° C) and dry place with the lid closed.
- Can Timeless Skin be taken during pregnancy?
No. We do not recommend this formula during pregnancy. If you want to support your beauty during pregnancy, we recommend the OILALALA Skin Omega Complex instead.
- Can the product be taken while breastfeeding?
- What is the ceramide content in Timeless Skin?
For our TIMELESS SKIN, we use the lipowheat dosage of 350mg per capsule, which has been proven to be effective in clinical studies. The content of ceramides and glucosylceramides in it is 2-4%.
350 mg Lipowheat ™ gluten-free organic wheat extract with phytoceramides * (Triticum vulgare / aestivum), 150 mg organic amaranth seed oil * (Amaranthus caudatus), of which 7,5 mg squalene, organic rosemary leaf extract * (Rosmarinus officinalis) , Organic sunflower oil * (Helianthus annuus), capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
*From controlled organic cultivation.