Oilalala Skin Omega Komplex
Good bye matt skin! Oilalala supplies your skin with the natural glow boosters omega fatty acids 3, 6, 7 and 9, vitamin A (contained as vegetable beta-carotene) and vitamin E.
It is the ideal dietary supplement for women and men with a lack of omega fatty acids in their diet, for example with a vegan diet. People with dry skin and sensitive mucous membranes (e.g. eyes, vagina, stomach) also benefit from this product.
- The nutrient champion from the Himalayas. Organic sea buckthorn is obtained from the pure nature of the Tibetan plateau. At an altitude of 4.500 meters above sea level with extreme temperature differences, minimal precipitation, with permanent solar radiation and a high salt and acid content of the Bodens, sea buckthorn unfolds its highest potential and offers a higher content of nutrients than sea buckthorn from other regions. It contains over 190 bioactive ingredients, including the full spectrum of natural omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 and many other antioxidants, polyphenols, carotenoids and phytosterols.
- Vitamin A for beautiful skin. The Skin Omega complex provides 26% of the daily requirement in vitamin A in the form of beta-carotene from organic sea buckthorn, the natural and safe precursor of vitamin A. The fat-soluble vitamin is essential for healthy skin and mucous membranes (e.g. eyes, stomach, intestines, vagina) and the growth processes of many cells. In one study, after four weeks, Oilalala improved dry eyes by 30%, dry skin by 22%, and itching of the vaginal mucosa by 25%.
- Omegas for more glow. Fifteen percent of the fats in the outermost layer of the skin are made up of unsaturated fatty acids. These are essential for the health and radiance of our skin and are important building blocks for the skin and mucous membranes (e.g. when the skin, eyes, esophagus, dry vagina and sensitive gastric mucosa are dry). A deficiency in fatty acids leads to various skin problems: the skin loses moisture, it flakes and is prone to irritation and inflammation (e.g. dermatitis, acne). A daily, sufficient intake of unsaturated fatty acids with food is important.
- Protection against oxidative stress. This is one of the main causes of skin aging and leads to inflammation and damage to the skin, organs, heart and circulation. Natural vitamin E offers antioxidant protection and is more bioavailable than synthetic forms of vitamin E - the body can use it better. Alpha-linolenic acid also helps maintain normal blood cholesterol levels.
OILALALA bears the German and European organic seal because it is made entirely from organic plants.
- Certified organic, vegan, without additives, without genetic engineering, gluten-free, lactose-free
- 60 capsules = 30 days
- Take two capsules daily with a glass of water with a meal. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Oilalala gets along well with everyone else Ogaenics Products. Maximize your results by combining Oilalala with Timeless Skin and Beauty Base.
- Note: Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool (<25 ° C), dry place with the lid closed.
- Can Oilalala be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- How is sea buckthorn oil made?
We use supercritical CO2 extraction at Oilalala. This gentle process preserves the entire range of nutrients in the extract.
- In what proportions were seed oil and pulp oil used in Oilalala?
The ratio of sea buckthorn berry oil and sea buckthorn seed oil in our Oilalala capsules is approx. 3: 1 (sea buckthorn berry oil: sea buckthorn seed oil). Our products are pure natural products and the information is subject to minor, natural fluctuations.
- How much stearic acid does it contain?
Stearic acid occurs naturally in very small amounts in OILALALA. This is around 1%.
1.000mg mixture of organic sea buckthorn seed oil * and organic sea buckthorn berry oil * (Hippophae rhamnoides), of which 130 mg omega 3 (alpha-linolenic acid), 100mg omega 6 (linoleic acid), 300mg omega 7 (palmitoleic acid), 180mg omega 9 (Oleic acid), 1mg beta-carotene (corresponds to 166μg vitamin A RE), 4,5mg vitamin E (α-TE), capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
*From controlled organic cultivation.