Love Your Gut Daily Biotic Komplex MHD 05/23
Love Your Gut is the daily support for a balanced intestinal flora. With inulin from organic agave and 10 billion living bacterial cultures from 21 clinically researched strains.
The reason for the reduction is a shortened best-before date of 05/2023 Note: The best-before date is not an expiry date. These products can be used for months without any noticeable loss of quality.
The Biotic Complex combines 21 strains of bacteria naturally occurring in the human intestine with the vegetable fiber inulin from controlled organic cultivation. Ideal if your intestinal flora regularly receives too little fiber or too much sugar. Love Your Gut is also a helpful, natural supplement while taking antibotics or for flatulence, abdominal cramps and constipation (IBS).
- Gut in balance. The health of the intestinal flora has a significant influence on our well-being, immune system and our skin. Around 100 trillion bacteria live in our intestines, they neutralize pathogens, eliminate toxins and ensure that vital substances can get into the bloodstream and from there to the cells. An imbalance can result from stress, inadequate nutrition, or antibiotics. With just one capsule, Love Your Gut replenishes the benign bacteria in the intestine.
- 21 scientifically examined bacterial strains. From thousands of benign bacterial strains, we have selected the 21 best-researched bacterial strains for Love Your Gut. Confirmed by clinical studies, these strains have been shown to have a positive influence on digestion, our well-being and on our skin. Enriched with the fiber inulin from organic agave, each Love Your Gut capsule contains 10 billion intestinal bacteria - guaranteed until the end of its shelf life.
- Free of any chemical additives. Love Your Gut is vegan, contains no chemical additives that disturb the gastrointestinal tract and no allergens such as milk, lactose, gluten or fructose. The good intestinal bacteria are nourished with the dietary fiber inulin from organic agave.
- No cooling required. Due to the heat sensitivity of many intestinal bacteria, many intestinal flora supplements must always be cooled. Ogaenics found another way. A process (freeze drying) is used that enables the intestinal bacteria to remain stable and viable at room temperature. With Love Your Gut, the bacteria are only activated as soon as they are in the intestine. There is therefore no need for cooling.
The quantity of 10 billion viable bacteria per capsule is guaranteed until the end of the shelf life.
Love Your Gut bears the German and European organic seal, as it is obtained exclusively from organic plants in combination with natural bacterial strains.
- Certified organic, vegan, without additives, without genetic engineering, gluten-free, lactose-free
- 60 capsules = 60 days
- Take one capsule in the evening with a glass of water before going to bed. The recommended daily dose should not be exceeded.
- Love Your Gut gets on well with everyone else Ogaenics Products.
- Maximize the results for the stomach and intestines by combining LOVE YOUR GUT with the OILALALA Skin Omega complex, which has a positive effect on the mucous membranes (e.g. stomach and intestinal mucosa).
- Note: Dietary supplements are no substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement. Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a cool (<25 ° C), dry place with the lid closed.
- Can Love Your Gut be taken during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Yes - A variety of bacteria in the gut are critical to overall health, including during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Is Love Your Gut lactose-free and vegan?
- Can Love Your Gut be taken in case of fructose intolerance?
In the very rare (hereditary) fructose intolerance, inulin should be avoided as it is a polysaccharide formed from fructose. With the much more common fructose malabsorption, however, inulin is not a problem because inulin, as indigestible fiber, is not absorbed into the blood. Therefore, there is no risk of impairment here.
- Can Love Your Gut be taken at the same time as antibiotics?
Yes - please ensure that there is a time gap of around two hours between taking your medication.
- Can Love Your Gut be taken in the morning instead of in the evening?
Yes - in the morning immediately after getting up on an empty stomach with a glass of water. Please allow a time interval of at least 30 minutes for breakfast in order not to impair the gastric passage of the intestinal bacteria.
- Are there side effects to be feared?
Initially, in rare cases, gas, diarrhea and stomach pain or a short-term deterioration of the skin may occur. These are positive signs that the product is showing its effect and usually regulates itself after 1–2 weeks, when the good bacteria have settled in the intestine.
- When can you expect an effect?
Many people feel the first effects on the intestines in just 24-48 hours. Other, longer-term benefits may last longer or you may not notice anything. It is completely normal. We recommend our customers to be consistent with consumption for at least 90 days. The organism must have the chance and the time to repair and regenerate itself with the help of the new regime.
- Can Children Take Love Your Gut?
Yes - this product is safe for children, although not specifically formulated for children.
330mg vegetable fiber bio-inulin *, 270mg Ogænics® microbiome blend: Bifidobacterium breve BR03 (DSM 16604), Lactobacillus plantarum LP01 (LMG P-21021), Bifidobacterium lactis BS01 (LMG P-21384), Lactobacillus LR05 (DSM 19739) rhamnosus , Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG (ATCC 53103), Lactobacillus casei LC03 (DSM 27537), Lactobacillus reuteri LRE02 (DSM 23878), Lactobacillus acidophilus LA02 (DSM 21717), Lactobacillus rhamnosus LP04), Lactobacillus rhamnosus 16605) (DSMarnosus LR14) plantarum LP33401 (LMG P-02), Lactobacillus casei subsp. paracasei LPC21020 (LMG P-00), Lactobacillus crispatus LCR21380 (DSM 01), Lactobacillus salivarius CRL24619 (DSM 1328), Lactobacillus pentosus LPS24441 (DSM 01), Lactobacillus fermentum LF21980 (DSMifidobacterium 08), Bifidobacterium fermentum LF18297 (DSMifidobacterium 02) (DSMifidobacterium 24687) (DSMifidobacterium 03) longum BL16603 (DSM 01), Bifidobacterium bifidum BB22892 (DSM 04), Streptococcus thermophilus FP18616 (DSM 8), Streptococcus thermophilus YO17843 (DSM XNUMX), capsule: hydroxypropylmethylcellulose
* From controlled organic cultivation.