The Balm 30 ml
The balm of Oden is the SOS care for skin that thirsts for nutrients. Safflower oil, sage, yarrow and calendula provide an extra portion of care for dehydrated and weakened skin.
- The main component of this balm is safflower oil of exceptionally high quality. It comes from a very old variety and has one of the highest levels of omega-3 fatty acids, an essential fatty acid that nourishes the skin intensively.
- Thanks to the gentle maceration process, the calming and anti-inflammatory properties of sage, yarrow and calendula come into their own.
- Beeswax and plum kernel oil round off this exquisite care formula, they strengthen the protective barrier, promote cell renewal and donate and bind moisture.
All ingredients come from sustainable cultivation in France and are carefully prepared and fresh in the Oden Manufacture made. Oden Due to the careful selection of ingredients, products are particularly rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- the versatile balm is suitable for all skin types, especially recommended for dry, nutrient-poor and weakened skin
- the gently melting balm nourishes, regenerates and leaves the skin supple and soft
contains sunflower oil, safflower oil, marigold, sage, beeswax, plum oil, vitamin E and yarrow
- without essential oils or fragrances
- cruelty free, Slow Cosmetics certified
- smells gently of nature and plants
Click here for the Interview with Marion Weber, the founder of Oden.
- Warm a small amount of balm between your fingertips and apply it to the face (or other areas) and rub gently on.
- Applied as a thick layer, the balm acts like a moisturizing mask.
- The face balm can be used in addition to a face oil for very dry and sensitive skin. Apply the balm after the face oil.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
Helianthus annuus seed oil *, Calendula officinalis flower extract *, Salvia officinalis leaf extract *, Achillea millefolium flowering top extract *, Cera alba *, Carthamus tinctorius seed oil *, Prunus domestica seed oil *, tocopherol.
* Ingredients from French organic farming.