French Evening Primrose Oil 30 ml
Candle oil gives dull skin its radiance back.
Evening primrose oil is characterized by its high concentration of linoleic acids. Evening primrose can prevent inflammation, strengthen the skin's natural barrier function and reduce moisture loss.
- suitable for all skin types, especially good for dry, dull and sensitive skin
- 99,8% evening primrose oil and 0,2% natural vitamin E.
- vegan, cruelty free, Slow Cosmetics certified
- has a silky-soft texture and a neutral, slightly sweet aroma
The numerous fatty acids it contains can have a positive effect on the complexion. The skin looks fresher and premature signs of aging can be reduced. In addition, vitamin E acts as a powerful antioxidant and thus rejuvenates the skin.
- Due to the high content of omega 6 fatty acids (linoleic acids and gamma-linoleic acids), minerals and vitamin E, the oil has strong regenerative properties. The oil supports and stabilizes the skin's natural protective acid mantle.
- Evening primrose is very well tolerated and has a calming effect on the skin. Dry, rough, flaky and inflammatory skin particularly benefits from the nourishing properties of the oil. The skin becomes supple and soft again.
- The oil provides moisture and reduces moisture loss. Tired, dull and lifeless skin is revitalized and the skin's firmness is strengthened
Oden: "Our evening primrose oil comes from the first cold pressing and is the result of the passionate work of Daniel, a French farmer in Berry. He cultivates his plants in sustainable agriculture. Evening primrose seeds are cold pressed, then filtered through paper and immediately bottled.
Click here for the Interview with Marion Weber, the founder of Oden.
- On the face: Apply two to three drops in the morning and in the evening to the cleansed and still damp skin of the face and neck and massage in gently.
- For facial cleansing, we recommend a mild one Foam cleaner, one cleaning gel, Micellar water, natural Facial soaps or a Cleaning oil.
Oenothera biennis oil, tocopherol