French Body Scrub 100 ml
With Breton mussel powder, kaolin, beeswax and French vegetable oils, the body scrub by Oden for an effective exfoliation, while at the same time providing the skin with valuable nutrients. Result: Supple, smooth and radiant baby skin.
- The mussel powder provides a pleasant peeling effect, rough skin is gently smoothed and bumps are reduced. The high calcium content of the powder supports and strengthens the barrier function of the epidermis and helps to keep the skin moisturized.
- The natural clay minerals kaolin and illite with their fine granulation remove impurities, dirt particles and sebum from the pores and prevent pimples.
- Olive oil, sunflower oil and beeswax provide moisture, valuable vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids and leave the skin well nourished and wonderfully cared for.
- With regular peelings, the skin is better supplied with oxygen and cell renewal is promoted. The skin becomes softer and more radiant.
The mussels are collected by hand on the beaches of the Brittany coast and then crushed and ground into powder. By the way, the body peeling is the perfect partner for the summer. By ridding the skin of all impurities, the tan can set in faster.
- suitable for all skin types
- removes impurities, smoothes the skin, supports skin renewal, moisturizes and nourishes
- ensures fresh, lively and soft skin
- exfoliates, cleanses and cares with shell powder, kaolin, illite, olive oil, honey, sunflower oil and vitamin E
- delicate, melting texture, a fragrance for gourmets, with notes of orange blossom
- cruelty free, Slow Cosmetics certified
All ingredients are carefully prepared and fresh in the Oden Manufactured in Paris. Oden Due to the careful selection of ingredients, products are particularly rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Click here for the Interview with Marion Weber, the founder of Oden.
- Apply a small amount to dry or damp skin 1 to 2 times a week, massage in with circular movements and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Concentrate on areas where the skin tends to be thicker or rougher, such as heels, elbows, legs and knees, shoulders, etc.
- Don't forget to take good care of your skin after a peeling, for example with a body oil or a Bodylotion.
- The body scrub is the ideal partner for your summer. For an even tan, you should exfoliate thoroughly before your first sunbath. By ridding the skin of all impurities, the tan will set in faster.
- Use within 6 months of opening.
- Sunflower Oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) has a high content of lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Kaolin is one of the natural healing earths. The light emery effect is used to cleanse skin impurities, because the powdery structure removes dead / calloused skin cells. The grain of kaolin is much finer than that of the other healing earths, so that it is also suitable for thin and sensitive skin. Kaolin also absorbs dirt particles from the pore with the sebum and thus prevents pimples and blackheads.
- Olive Oil (Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit / Leaf Oil) moisturizes and makes the skin feel soft. Consists of 85% essential fatty acids with a high proportion of linoleic acid that supports the skin's protective barrier. Vitamin E and polyphenols are powerful free radical scavengers and protect against premature skin aging.
- Vitamin E / tocopherol enables long-lasting moisture storage between the cells. This powerful antioxidant neutralizes harmful free radicals and can inhibit the oxidation of oil, thereby preventing blackheads. Vitamin E also promotes cell regeneration and strengthens the natural function of the skin's protective barrier.
- Finely ground mussel powder from Brittany ensures a pleasant peeling effect, rough skin is gently smoothed and bumps are reduced. The high calcium content of the powder supports and strengthens the barrier function of the epidermis and helps to keep the skin moisturized.
- Beeswax (Cera Falva, Cera Alba) – The wax forms a protective film on the skin and thereby binds moisture, but without closing the pores. Beeswax also has a slightly antiseptic effect and can relieve inflammation. It soothes irritated skin and can even help with eczema. The vitamin A contained in the wax promotes cell renewal and thus counteracts premature skin aging.
Poudre de coquillages, Huile d'olive*, Huile de tournesol*, Sable, Argile rose, Polyglyceryl-4 oleate, Cire d'abeille*, Parfum d'origine naturelle, Vitamine E
INCI (for the specialties)
Ostrea shell powder, Olea europaea fruit oil*, Helianthus annuus seed oil*, sand, kaolin, illite, polyglyceryl-4 oleate, cera alba*, fragrance, tocopherol, linalool
*ingredients issus de l'Agriculture Biologique Française