Konjac Facial Puff Sponge French Pink Clay
Deeply cleanses and revitalizes tired skin.
The Konjac Facial Puff Sponge French Pink Clay The Konjac Sponge Company is a natural Konjac sponge that is ideal for tired, sensitive, very dry and dull skin. It is enriched with pink clay, which has a rejuvenating and revitalizing effect.
Pink clay is a mixture of red and white clay. It is very mild and helps to transform rough and hard or calloused skin back into soft, glowing skin. Tired skin is revitalized and its elasticity is restored. Also suitable for skin that is very exposed to the sun.
- Enriched with pink clay
- ideal for tired, sensitive and dry skin
- gives the skin its elasticity back and makes it supple
- balances the pH value
- gently exfoliates and refines the pores
- Size: approx. 8 cm in diameter and 3,5 cm deep, the ideal size for the face and body.
- can be used with or without detergent
- 100% natural
- Wash the sponge thoroughly before use. We recommend dipping the sponge in water and squeezing it out several times. When the sponge has dried out, repeatedly soak it up completely with water before using it again on your skin.
- Make the sponge part of your daily care routine. Use the sponge in the morning and in the evening - whenever you wash or clean your face. Gently massage the face and whole body in circular motions to remove dead skin cells and thoroughly cleanse the skin. Massaging will stimulate tired skin and stimulate skin renewal.
- Your sponge should last for several weeks; however, if it begins to look tired, worn out, or even breaks, please replace it. The better you care for your sponge, the longer it will last.
Rinse the sponge with clear water before and after use and allow it to air dry (the loop on the sponge is intended for hanging up!).
- Do not wring it out as this may damage the sponge. The sponge will harden as it dries, so always soak it in warm water and let it soften before using it again.
- Throw it away if it is damaged. And when you finally dispose of it: it is compostable.
- If you want, you can use the sponge, should you no longer want to use it, on the Boden plant a flower pot or bury it in the garden! The sponge will help ensure that your plants get enough water by storing the moisture for it!
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
Konjac root (Konnyaku) in high quality food quality with pink clay.