Konjac Facial Puff Sponge French Red Clay
Red tone for dry and mature skin.
The Konjac Facial Puff Sponge French Red Clay is a deeply cleansing, gentle peeling facial sponge with a French red tone. It gently frees the skin from dead, horny cells and accelerates the renewal process. The French Red Clay Sponge improves blood circulation, improves the complexion and reduces the appearance of wrinkles and visible capillaries. Perfect for dry or mature skin that wants to be revitalized.
Konjac is a moisture-rich plant fiber that is naturally alkaline to help balance acidity. It has a unique soft, net-like structure that gently massages and leaves the skin cleansed and refreshed.
- ideal for dry and mature skin
- balances the pH value
- gently exfoliates and refines the pores
- Size: approx. 8 cm in diameter and 3,5 cm deep, the ideal size for the face and body.
- can be used with or without detergent
- 100% natural
- Wash the sponge thoroughly before use. We recommend dipping the sponge in water and squeezing it out several times. When the sponge has dried out, repeatedly soak it up completely with water before using it again on your skin.
- Make the sponge part of your daily care routine. Use the sponge in the morning and in the evening - whenever you wash or clean your face. Gently massage the face and whole body in circular motions to remove dead skin cells and thoroughly cleanse the skin. Massaging will stimulate tired skin and stimulate skin renewal.
- Your sponge should last for several weeks; however, if it begins to look tired, worn out, or even breaks, please replace it. The better you care for your sponge, the longer it will last.
Rinse the sponge with clear water before and after use and allow it to air dry (the loop on the sponge is intended for hanging up!).
- Do not wring it out as this may damage the sponge. The sponge will harden as it dries, so always soak it in warm water and let it soften before using it again.
- Throw it away if it is damaged. And when you finally dispose of it: it is compostable.
- If you want, you can use the sponge, should you no longer want to use it, on the Boden plant a flower pot or bury it in the garden! The sponge will help ensure that your plants get enough water by storing the moisture for it!
- Further facial care with one Serum, a natural one facial oil, moisturizer, a care for the Eyes, lip balms or night care continue.
Konjac root (Konnyaku) in high quality food.
Amorphophallus konjac is an alkaline. It contains water, protein, carbohydrate, lipids, sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, copper, zinc, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, pantothenate, niacin, fatty acid, folic acid and fiber + Red Montmorillonite (French Red Clay).
Feels good, the light peeling effect is great! Unfortunately, it takes a long time until the sponge is completely dry, that may lead to odors in further use?