Gua Sha Tool
Handcrafted Gua Sha stone made of rose quartz for a firming facial massage.
Gua Sha is a massage technique from Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), where it has been used for thousands of years. The Gua Sha stone from The Glow is made of high quality rose quartz and can be used for face and body massage. Also for massaging the Master Elixir if it is well suited, the powerful herbal ingredients can be absorbed even better by the skin.
The benefits of facial massage with Gua Sha:
Lymph drainage improves the lymph flow and thus has a decongestant effect. Your face appears firmer and the contours more defined.
The facial massage stimulates the blood circulation in the skin. The supply of oxygen to the cells is improved. Your complexion will have an irresistible glow and shine.
- Improvement of skin elasticity
The stone is about 6 cm long and a maximum of 4 cm wide. Each Gua Sha stone is made by hand.
We spoke to founder Anita Scheiba - Interview.
- facial oil apply, like that Master Elixir or EverythingOil. Please do not use on dry skin.
- Apply with gentle pressure, do not pull on the skin. Always move from the center of your face outwards.
- Move the longer, inwardly curved side along the jaw line and stroke down towards the neck
- Now trace the contours of the cheeks, stroke from the nose to the ears.
Run the 'pointed' end along the cheekbone up to the temples
Move the forehead several times with the 'wavy' top, first several times across, then from the middle of the eyebrows up to the hairline.
- Frown lines between the eyebrows can be worked on a little harder with the 'pointed' end than if they were erased.
- Then clean the Gua Sha Tool with warm water and pat dry.