Collagen Booster Elixir: Skin, Hair, Nails + Bones 59 ml
The Vegan Collagen Booster Elixir is a highly potent elixir of adaptogens, mineralizing and beauty enhancing herbs known for strengthening and protecting our body's collagen receptors.
The positive effect of these plants on skin, hair and nails has been repeatedly confirmed by centuries of use and by scientific studies. The Anima Mundi formula contains only organic wild herbs, roots, flowers and peels, which are praised for their collagen-boosting properties.
- may help increase collagen and keratin levels in the body
- can help to give the skin a beautiful glow
- can lead to thicker and stronger hair
- can protect the body from oxidative stress due to its adaptogenic properties
- can increase the elasticity and mobility of the skin, joints and ligaments
- can promote strength and healing of bones and cartilage
- contains Horsetail, He Shou Wu, Nettle, Calendula, Mangosteen and Gynostemma
Many of these plants have been extensively studied by science and are showing promising results not only in relation to their beautifying abilities but also in relation to other systems such as B. as nutrient-rich digestive aids, protection against free radicals, for strengthening bones and more.
- 100% made from plants
- from organic cultivation
- vegan, gluten-free, unsweetened
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
Happy customer: "What a transformation! I have seen a difference in my skin since I started using the collagen powder and tonics. I'm beyond satisfied with Anima."
- Shake well.
- Drink 1 tsp 2-3x per day for best results (or as needed). Add the elixir to your favorite juice, tea or herbal dish.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and choose the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
2 fl oz. / 59ml
12 servings (using 1tsp per serving) per container.
He Shou Wu^, Horsetail^, Gynostemma^, Nettle leaf^, Calendula*, Mangosteen Pericarp, Mangosteen Fruit*. Extracted in Vegetable Glycerin* and Cane Spirits*.
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted
He Shou Wu^, Horsetail^, Gynostemma^, Nettle Leaves^, Calendula*, Mangosteen Peel, Mangosteen Fruit*. Extracted in vegetable glycerin* and cane brandy*.
This highly effective elixir is extracted with reverse osmosis water, organic vegetable glycerin and organic cane alcohol to ensure high bioavailability.
Note: Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
Made in the USA with certified organic herbs and wild-harvested botanicals in a vegan and gluten-free factory. Our products do not contain any fillers, binders or superplasticizers. Laboratory tested for purity and potency. Packed in recyclable glass or biodegradable bags.
- Horsetail is one of nature's richest sources of naturally occurring silica, a mineral believed to be essential for the development of healthy hair, skin, and nails. Horsetail has traditionally been used as a food and medicine by human cultures around the world, who consume it to support the connective tissues, joints, muscles and bones, as well as the kidneys and urinary tract, kidneys and connective tissues.
- He Shou Wu, commonly known as He Shou Wu in China, is a sacred root documented since ancient times as a powerful rejuvenating and anti-aging tonic. He Shou Wu has powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. It is rich in iron and zinc, both of which promote blood formation and bone strengthening.
- Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract) is rich in antioxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties. The nettle is traditionally used to treat eczema, wounds and even psoriasis. The extracts are rich in vitamins A and E, flavonoids, carotenoids and sitosterol and help the skin to protect itself from environmental pollution. Nettle has a sebum-regulating effect.
- Calendula / Marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, calming and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- The mangosteen fruit has been used as a staple food by indigenous peoples in the rainforest since ancient times because it is very nutritious. It is a natural source of antioxidants and vitamin C, which helps maintain healthy skin, promotes a healthy immune system and supports blood sugar levels.
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.