Coconut Cream Powder 227 g
Anima Mundi Coconut Cream Powder is luxurious & creamy, the powder is made from pure coconut meat.
Coconut is particularly rich in healthy oils and fiber and is considered a superfood for digestion, skin, immune system, nervous system, healthy blood sugar regulation and fat-protein metabolism. It also contributes to a healthy heart function. Coconut meat contains a large amount of fiber, which can have a positive effect on digestion.
Advantages of the Coconut Cream Powder:
- silky and nutrient-rich superfood powder
- Coconuts are high in lauric acid, which the body uses to create disease-fighting fatty acids
- Coconuts contain medium chain triglycerides (MCT) which can be very beneficial for the body and overall health
- MCT provide energy and stimulate fat burning
- contains the concentrated trace elements manganese-potassium-copper
its high concentration of nutrients promotes the well-being of the intestines, skin and brain
Happy customer: "There is no coffee without this! It's silky, creamy, frothy deliciousness! I can't have my morning coffee without it! Black coffee is pretty much ruined for me now but I'm not complaining. I can't wait to add it to other foods/smoothies but for now it's a must have if I'm going to function in the AM. Need the bulk bag at next order."
- Lactose-free, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free
- 100% organic, fair trade
- Mix about 1 tbsp Coconut Cream Powder into just about anything you want to dress up! From your favorite tea, chai, matcha or latte, to thickening smoothies or soups, or adding to healthy desserts!
- Tip: Add some Coconut Cream Powder to your bath water! Your skin will be very soft and well-groomed afterwards :)
Coconut meat*, 1.5% Acacia Bark Powder*, 1.5% Tapioca Maltodextrin*.
- Anima Mundi coconut cream comes from a dreamy farm in Thailand. It is run by a family that has been running an organic coconut plantation for over 150 years. The company is called Dan Tien and is one of the largest producers of 100% organic and non-GMO coconuts in Thailand. We are proud to offer their excellent coconut quality because you can feel the difference between this luxurious, powerful powder and others that contain a lot of fillers.
- Acacia bark is used in a tiny amount to avoid excessive clumping. In addition, acacia bark powder is used as a medicinal remedy. As a source of fiber, it also relieves pain and irritation in the digestive tract.
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.