Chaga: Body Guard 142 g
Strengthens the immune system, wards off oxidative stress and protects body and mind.
The chaga mushroom has a wealth of positive effects. It's said to boost the immune system, fight the harmful effects of oxidative stress, increase cognitive function, and even slow the spread of tumors. Many advantages are scientifically proven.
The high level of antioxidants and its anti-inflammatory effects make it an effective helper to support the protection of body and mind.
- strong anti-oxidative and anti-inflammatory effect
Cell wall extracted (no fillers) to optimize bioavailability
- + 9% beta glucans
- Mixture contains the sclerotium + mycelium + fruiting bodies
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free, 100% organic farming
- 141g = approx. 36 applications (1 tsp / application)
Studies show: Chaga helps reduce oxidative stress, reduces inflammation, increases physical endurance, can improve the health of diabetics, promotes cognitive function, and can help relieve pain.
- Add about 1/2 - 1 tsp Chaga to your tea, cocoa, coffee, smoothie, soup or savory sauce.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and follow the dosage that suits you best.
- Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
Chaga Mushroom powder: fruiting body, scletorium and mycellium*.
Made in the USA with certified organic herbs and wild-harvested botanicals in a vegan and gluten-free factory. Our products do not contain any fillers, binders or superplasticizers. Laboratory tested for purity and potency. Packed in recyclable glass or biodegradable bags.
- The chaga mushroom has a wealth of healing properties. Some of its many benefits, which have been validated by the scientific community, include its ability to reduce tumor growth, prevent cancer from spreading, modulate the immune system, combat the harmful effects of oxidative stress, increase cognitive function, and more more. Its high antioxidant content and anti-inflammatory effects make it an excellent ingredient to help protect the body and mind.
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.