CALM: Stress Relief Tonic Tea 57 g
Calm Calm Tea Blend is an exquisite and effective herbal tea for those struggling with stress, anxiety and trauma symptoms.
The tea has a relaxing and calming effect on our body and nervous system.
- Tulsi (holy or Indian basil) has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
- Chamomile helps relax and soothe muscles
- Ashwaganda relieves anxiety, nervousness and stress, helps fight depression and promotes brain function
- Chamomile is known to calm the nervous system, help with anxiety and stressed muscles, and promote restful sleep
- 100% plant-based, vegan and gluten-free
This formula was originally founded as a donation-based community tea to help with various trying times in 2020. This includes, for example, supporting BIPOC communities, the Black Lives Matter protests, job losses, etc. Due to the high demand for the tea blend, it has become an integral part of the Anima Mundi pharmacy! The brand donated over 2.000 tea bags to charity during the Black Lives Matter protests.
Packaged in a post-consumer recycle bag
Happy customer: "Wonderful blend. This is the best relaxing tea I've found. I have a cup after dinner, and have been having the best night's sleep. It isn't sweet as many relaxing teas are, and has a depth of flavor that I really appreciate."
- Put about 1 tablespoon in a cup of hot water. Leave for 5-10 minutes, strain and enjoy the warmth.
- If needed, add your choice of (plant-based) milk or sweetener for an extra cozy cup of magic.
- Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
Tulsi*, Chamomile*, Milk Oats*, Rose^, Marshmallow Root*, Eleuthero* (Siberian ginseng), Ashwagandha*.
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted
- Ashwagandha is an Ayurvedic herb valued for its adaptogenic properties. It is referred to as Rasayana, a special category of Master Plants known to powerfully rejuvenate the mind, body and spirit. It is mainly used as a sedative, relieving anxiety, nervousness, and stress, helping fight depression, and even boosting brain function.
- Chamomile: A herb steeped in history that was used medicinally by all ancient civilizations. Chamomile is known to calm the nervous system, help with anxiety and stressed muscles, and promote restful sleep. Chamomile is also used to soothe skin irritations, breakouts and nerve damage.
- Rose petals have been used for centuries for their healing effects on body, mind and soul. Rose has many benefits: often used as a mood enhancer to activate the mind. On a physical level, it soothes the lungs, skin, and throat, helps fight infections, can relieve headaches, and promotes healing of cuts, scars, and burns.
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.