Amargo Jungle Bitters: Digestive Harmony 59 ml
For a healthy intestinal flora, a functioning metabolism and more well-being.
The Amargo Jungle Bitters is an effective extract of bitter plants, roots, bark and reverse osmosis water, which are particularly beneficial for intestinal health and metabolism. The Bitter Elixir can eliminate stagnation, increase absorption, support healthy gut flora and strengthen the microbiome.
This formula may help stimulate bile production, promote smoother digestion, as well as revitalize liver function by helping to eliminate accumulated toxins.
Benefits of Amargo Jungle Bitters:
- can relieve gas, bloating and occasional heartburn
- can stimulate digestive enzymes to improve digestion.
- supports the healthy function of the liver and gallbladder
- Bitter substances are traditionally used for daily gentle detoxification
- can help with appetite regulation and cravings
Note: This product can have a supportive effect, but in no way replaces medication and/or a doctor's visit.
The Amargo Jungle Bitter is ideal for anyone who feels constipated, has a slowed metabolism, is easily bloated, has unbalanced cravings or needs digestive assistance. This formula is a great addition to a detox and daily digestive support. Bitter substances promote a functioning digestive system in a completely natural way.
- 8:1 extraction
- for a good digestive system and a healthy gut
- contains a variety of bitter substances
- 100% made from plants
- from organic cultivation and fair trade
- Manufactured to the highest manufacturing standards in an FDA (Food & Drug Administration) registered and cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice) certified family business
- vegan, gluten-free
Happy customer: "Really great for bloating! Tastes yummy as well!
- 59ml = approx. 24 servings (40-60 drops / serving)
- Shake well. Add between 40-60 drops (approximately 1/2 teaspoon) to warm water, juice or your favorite tea. Can be taken 2-3 times a day or as needed, preferably before a meal.
- We recommend everyone to intuitively listen to their body and follow the dosage that suits you best.
- Note: Dietary supplements are not a substitute for a balanced and varied diet and a healthy lifestyle. If you are taking medication or under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before taking any dietary supplement.
59ml = approx. 24 servings (40-60 drops / serving)
Quassia^, Dandelion Root*, Burdock Root*, Lemon Peel*, Milk Thistle Seed, Oregon Grape Root^, Fresh Ginger Root*, Mugwort Herb*, Boldo Leaf, Orange Peel*, Cardamom*. Extracted in Cane Spirits* and Vegetable Glycerin*.
*Organic / ^Wildcrafted
This high-potency tonic is made with organic cane alcohol and reverse osmosis water, using organic, vegan, and gluten-free ingredients to ensure high bioavailability.
Note: Store the container in a cool and dry place. Avoid direct contact with very bright light or sunlight as this may damage the product.
Made in the USA with certified organic herbs and wild-harvested botanicals in a vegan and gluten-free factory. Our products do not contain any fillers, binders or superplasticizers. Laboratory tested for purity and potency. Packed in recyclable glass or biodegradable bags.
- Quassia - In the Amazon rainforest, quassia, also known as amargo, has been used as a bitter digestive for centuries. It is also used throughout South America as a tribal remedy for weakness, digestive problems, fevers, liver and gallbladder problems, as a natural insecticide (for plants and humans!), and for viral and parasitic diseases such as malaria.
- Dandelion (Dandelion) - Folk healers have long prescribed the root of this cleansing, digestive herb for liver and digestive problems.
- Milk Thistle - In classical Greek medicine, milk thistle was used to treat liver and gallbladder diseases and to protect the liver from toxins.
- Ginger - Introduced to Europe during the Roman Empire, this root has long held pride of place among digestive herbs in traditional medicine. Chinese herbalists have used ginger root for 2.000 years, and the ancient Greeks valued it as a digestive aid by mixing powdered ginger in bread
The term adaptogen was coined by the Russian doctor and scientist Nikolai V. Lazarv. This term summarizes a wide variety of plants from all over the world. Such adaptogens have been used in traditional Chinese medicine and Indian Ayurveda for thousands of years. Adaptogens are plant compounds, often herbs, roots, or fungi, that help the body deal with stressors. These include Schisandra, Eleuthero, Panax Ginseng, Ashwagandha, Rhodiola, Maca, and medicinal mushrooms such as Cordyceps, Lion's Mane or Reishi. As the name suggests, adaptogens work by helping the body to "adapt," meaning to adapt. Adaptogens increase our adaptability, they have a regulating effect on the stress axis (hypothalamus-pituitary-adrenal axis) and support the anabolic metabolism. Adaptogens have a regulating effect on the body, they compensate for deficits as well as reduce hyperfunctions. This idea of balance has a long tradition in TCM and Ayurveda. Adaptogens are supposed to ensure harmony in body, mind and soul.