Saranda High-Performance Conditioner 250 ml
Saranda High-Performance Conditioner says goodbye to flyaway hair and frizz! The creamy, rich conditioner is a moisturizing treatment that regenerates and strengthens stubborn hair. It leaves a smooth, shiny and light finish.
What is inside? Indian moringa and mango seed butter provide the important vitamin ACE boost, as well as fatty acids that soothe the scalp and nourish, seal and soften the hair. Swiss edelweiss is an anti-inflammatory protein powerhouse that stimulates the natural protective processes of the scalp and hair. Wild cherry oil from the Himalayas gives the hair an extra dimension of shine.
- for all hair types, especially for damaged, unruly and chronically dry hair
- soothes and strengthens rough, stubborn, damaged and weakened hair
- increases elasticity and shine, seals a frayed cuticle and split ends, improves texture and evenness without weighing the hair down
- maintains and repairs with mango seed butter, moringa oil, amla, rose cherry oil, rose hip oil, sunflower oil, edelweiss, carrot seed oil and chamomile
- ✅ CGM Approved (recommended for Curly Girl / Hair Method)
- vegan, cruelty free, gluten free, B Corporation Certified, ECOCERT certified ingredients
The ancient herbs have been used by Indian women for centuries to maintain healthy and strong hair. Abhati hair care products have a pH between 4,5 and 5,5, which is optimal for a healthy scalp and hair.
- The smell
- The top note consists of fresh bergamot, clary sage and green herbal elements
- The middle note consists of flowery rose and jasmine
- The base note of woody musk, sandalwood, guaiac wood, amber and musk
The Himalayan wild cherry grows at the heights of the Himalayas between 1800 and 3000 meters. The oil is made from hand-picked wild fruits that have ripened from May to June. The seeds are laid out to dry in the sun and then cold-pressed to extract the oil. A slow process that preserves the nutrients.
- Massage generously into damp, clean hair. Leave on for a few minutes and rinse well with warm water.
- Rose cherry oil (Prinsepia Utilis Seed (Himalayan wild cherry) Oil) is used in traditional medicine to treat muscle pain and rheumatism. The rose cherry oil from the Himalayas, also called dhateo oil, is rich in unsaturated omega 6 and 9 fatty acids and vitamins E and A. The cherry has a calming, soothing effect and strengthens the natural protective barrier of skin and hair. It promotes an even complexion, protects against environmental pollution and makes skin and hair supple and soft.
- Mango seed butter - Native mango butter is the fruit kernel fat of the tropical fruit. Mango butter provides moisture and has a calming and regenerating effect on the skin and scalp. The nutritious butter contains various fatty acids, vitamins A, C, D and E as well as various minerals.
- Amla, also called Indian gooseberry, contains oleic acid, vitamin E and an extremely high vitamin C content (many times that of lemon) and therefore has strong antioxidant properties. Amla are said to have excellent cell-protecting properties. The fruit is said to stimulate hair growth, prevent hair loss and help prevent premature graying. Split ends, hair breakage and weakness are also positively influenced by the fruit. Amla also has a beneficial effect on the complexion, it stimulates collagen production and has a firming effect on the skin.
- Carrot seed oil / extract - the nourishing and skin rejuvenating oil is rich in vitamin A, provitamin A (beta-carotene), vitamins B1, B2 and C, linoleic and linolenic acids. Dry, cracked and chapped skin is softly cared for and supplied with moisture. Vitamin A has cell-protecting properties and can prevent premature cell aging.
- Sunflower oil (Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil) is high in lionolic acid, antioxidants and vitamin E. It supports wound healing, has an antibacterial effect and helps the skin to regenerate. The oil fights skin impurities with vitamins A and D. The oil is well absorbed and the pores do not clog. For the hair, it is a natural moisturizer that strengthens the hair, promotes growth, removes frizz and adds shine.
- Moringa seed oil (Moringa pterygosperma seed extract / oil) - The moringa tree is known as the “miracle tree” and “tree of life” because of its uses. Moringa oil is nutritious and, due to its high concentration of antioxidants, helps tighten the skin and slow down the aging process. Moringa oil has antibacterial properties that can soothe acne inflammation and reduce redness.
- Edelweiss is a calming, anti-inflammatory plant that provides UV protection. Bioavailable phyto-chemicals such as chlorine acid, luteolin, bisabolan derivatives and beta-sitosterol have antispetic and antioxidant properties.
- Chamomile has a calming, relaxing, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect. Impure skin benefits from its clarifying effect. Extracts of the plant stimulate the skin's metabolism and have a cell-regenerating effect. Well suited for sensitive skin.
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine **, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter *, Canola Oil, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil *, Prinsepia Utilis Seed (Himalayan Wild Cherry) Oil *, Rosa Canina Fruit (Rosehip) Oil *, Tocopherol ( Vitamin E), Helianthus Annuus Seed (Sunflower) Oil *, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract *, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Camomile) Extract, Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian Gooseberry) Extract, Allantoin, Beta carotene, Daucus Carota Sativa Root Extract, Lactic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Betaine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Coco-caprylate / Caprate, Glutamic Acid, Hydroxyacetophenone, 1,2 -hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance).
Can be incorporated very well! Smells really great and leaves hair feeling silky shiny when rinsed out. Even later in the dry state, the hair feels very good. Definitely a repurchase product!