Nanda Detoxifying Shampoo Bar 58 g
The solid detox shampoo Nanda is a mild but effective clarifying formulation for daily shampooing. Nanda is pH neutral and suitable for all hair types.
Is your hair damaged by environmental stress and product residue? Nanda helps! The antibacterial formula restores shine, suppleness and structure to your hair. The mixture of antibacterial and soothing ginger root, strengthening tuberose and antioxidant argan oil, effectively cleanses, nourishes and moisturizes.
- suitable for all hair types
- removes deposits and provides more shine
- clarifying formula for stronger hair
- Care formula with ginger, tuberose, coconut oil and argan oil
- vegan, cruelty-free, gluten-free
- B Corporation Certified, ECOCERT Certified Ingredients
- produced sustainably
Why we love it: Because it's our cleaning genius! The mild formulation of Nanda frees the scalp of dandruff and residues and promotes strong, supple and noticeably silky hair.
Abhait Suisse does without plastic or glass and creates a low-waste product! One piece of kaveri is roughly equivalent to two bottles of conventional shampoos - without any plastic. The solid shampoo consists of high-quality, 100% pure herbal ingredients and is produced without a single drop of water. It also contains no soap, surfactants, silicones, artificial additives or fragrances and is vegan.
Social responsibility and environmental awareness are part of the guiding principle Abhati Suisse. A significant part of the profit goes towards supporting local farmers, forest areas and educational programs. For example, Abhati works closely with weforest.org, an initiative that has so far helped plant over 15 million trees.
- Using gentle pressure, rub the shampoo piece over wet hair from the hairline to the tips.
- Repeat, lather, leave on for a minute and then rinse thoroughly.
- Only for external use. Avoid eye contact.
- Argan oil (Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil) is obtained from the kernels of the argan fruit. The unique argan trees only grow in southwest Morocco. The oil, which is rich in antioxidants and vitamins, is used in skin and hair care. The high proportion of fatty acids (linoleic acid) promotes the development and maintenance of the skin barrier. Its anti-inflammatory properties help with problematic skin and the high vitamin E content protects against free radicals and promotes cell turnover. It gives the hair moisture, protects against environmental pollution, promotes a healthy appearance and relieves itchy scalp and psoriasis (psoriasis). The non-comedogenic oil also acts as a light, natural heat and UV protection.
- Ginger (Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Oil) is rich in vitamin C and contains a large number of trace elements such as magnesium, iron, calcium, potassium, sodium and phosphorus. Ginger has an antibacterial and clarifying effect, stimulates the microcirculation of the blood vessels and promotes a fresher, healthier and more radiant complexion.
- Coconut oil (Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil) protects skin and hair from free radical damage and premature aging. The high content of lauric acid gives the oil its antifungal and antibacterial properties. Coconut oil is comedogenic but still helps against impurities and is suitable for acne-prone and sensitive skin. Moisturizes and makes skin and hair supple.
Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Zea Mays Starch, * Parfum, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Gardenia Taitensis Flower, Zingiber Officinale (ginger) Root Extract, Brassica Campestris Seed Oil, Tocylopherol, Tocopherol .
* Natural fragrances are essential oils and isolates, and not a result of synthetic chemistry.