Yuzu & Pomelo Glossing Shampoo
The Yuzu & Pomelo Shampoo gives the hair brilliant shine, bounce and healthy vitality.
The moisturizing, revitalizing shampoo gently but effectively removes excess oil from the hair and scalp. MWith clarifying yuzu and pomelo citrus extracts and gently cleansing coconut foam. Aloe vera and rose hydrolate provide intensive moisture, while provitamin B5 and seaweed provide more volume and stronger and healthier growth.
- Suitable for all skin types, including colored hair
- gently cleanses hair, effectively removes excess fat
- Promotes strong hair, gives a beautiful shine, bounce and liveliness
- cleans and cares with aloe, rose hydrolate, yuzu and pomelo extract, vitamin E, panthenol, green tea extract, nettle, rosemary, calendula, sea salt, thyme, honeysuckle extract, grapefruit oil and brown algae extract
- 100% PURE: natural, vegan, gluten-free and cruelty-free
Totally natural formula based on natural ingredients. Manufactured without synthetic additives, artificial fragrances, preservatives, sulfates, silicones or other harmful substances.
- Distribute gently into wet hair, massaging from the scalp to the ends of the hair.
- Rinse the shampooed hair with clear warm water and repeat the process if necessary.
- If the shampoo gets into your eyes, rinse them out with clear water.
- Aloe Vera Extract / Juice (Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract / Juice) provides natural moisture, prevents the skin from drying out and strengthens the natural skin barrier. Aloe Vera contains vitamins, minerals, enzymes and essential amino acids. Provides oxygen to the skin and is believed to be effective in supporting cell renewal. Binds moisture, has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Green tea extract (Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract) is distilled from the leaves of the synesis plant. Green tea has powerful antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Helps fight acne and breakouts, has a cleansing effect, and promotes a clear complexion. Used to combat premature aging of the skin and hair, it promotes the reduction of pores and makes the skin look fresher. Green tea also has a calming effect, it can reduce redness and irritation, and relieve itching.
- Yuzu (Citrus Junos Fruit Water / Extract / Oil) – the Japanese citrus fruit resembles a mixture of lemon and grapefruit. Known for its anti-aging properties, it stimulates collagen production and can inhibit cell aging. The high concentration of vitamin C (three times more than a lemon) makes it a powerful antioxidant. Yuzu also provides moisture, supports the natural skin barrier and feels light.
- D-panthenol (provitamin B5) is very well tolerated, has a wound healing, regenerative and anti-inflammatory effect. Panthenol improves the appearance and suppleness of skin and hair. It has a moisturizing and smoothing effect. Due to its small molecule size, it can penetrate deep into the cell tissue, store moisture and act as a provitamin.
- Rose distillate (Rosa Damascena (Rosa) Flower Water), also called rose blossom water or hydrolate, is obtained from rose blossoms and has calming, astringent and cleansing properties. It stimulates the blood circulation in the fine capillaries, helps to minimize the appearance of scars, micro-wounds, sunburns and wrinkles. Natural and delicate scent of roses.
- Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract) - The medicinal plant from the Mediterranean region stimulates blood circulation and is slightly antibacterial. Mature skin benefits from the effect that it stimulates blood circulation. Blemished skin can be rebalanced with rosemary. In hair care, rosemary stimulates the blood circulation in the scalp and thus improves the absorption of nutrients. It promotes hair growth and regulates sebum production.
- Brown algae contain a high concentration of antioxidants, trace elements such as iodine, zinc, potassium or beta-carotene and bioactive compounds such as alginic acid, ascorbic acid or carotenoids. These bioactive components support cell renewal and promote clear, smooth and soft skin. Antioxidants help fight free radical damage, and the amino acids, vitamins, and minerals found in brown seaweed stimulate elastin and collagen production.
- Coconut Surfactant (Sodium Cocoate/Sponified Coconut Oil) is made from coconut oil and is a mild, plant-based surfactant. It is often found in skin washing and cleansing products. Non-ionic surfactants are very good degreasers and are among the natural and gentle cleansing substances for the skin. It has a cleaning and foaming effect and is considered completely harmless. Sodium cocoate is the sodium salt of coconut fatty acids.
- Calendula / marigold (Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil / Extract) from the daisy family is particularly known for its anti-inflammatory, soothing and wound-healing properties. It also promotes collagen formation and helps to produce new tissue (an important process in wound healing) and carotenoids strengthen the skin's protective barrier. Very well tolerated, also suitable for baby skin. Secondary plant substances, the so-called flavonoids, have an antioxidant effect and protect the skin from damage that can be caused by free radicals.
- Sea Salt / Sea Salt has a disinfecting and detoxifying effect, it removes residues from care and styling products and frees the skin from deposits and dead skin cells. A light peeling effect promotes blood circulation, the skin is supplied with a variety of minerals and the cell metabolism is stimulated. Removes excess sebum from oily hair.
- Grapefruit (Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil) is high in vitamin C and can help revitalize and brighten a dull complexion. The salicylic acid it contains supports this effect and also has an antimicrobial effect. Beta-carotene is a powerful antioxidant that can slow down the aging process of the skin, vitamin B and various minerals support the lymphatic system and lycopene has an antibacterial effect.
- Honeysuckle extract (Lonicera japonica flower extract) is traditionally used in Japan and East Asia to care for inflamed or stressed skin. Honeysuckle has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and is also a powerful antioxidant. It has a toning, healing effect and protects against damage caused by free radicals.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe) Leaf Juice*, Rosa Centifolia Flower Water (Rose Hydrosol), Sodium Cocoate (Saponified Coconut) Oil, Vegetable Glycerin, Extracts of Citrus Junos (Yuzu) Fruit, Citrus Grandis (Pomelo), Fucus Vesiculosus (Kelp) , Plant Cellulose (Vegan), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Panthenol, Extracts of Camellia Sinensis (Organic Green Tea) Leaf*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower, Cocos Nucifera ( Virgin Coconut) Oil, Salt (French Sea Salt), Extracts of Origanum Vulgare (Oregano) Leaf, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf, Melia Azadirachta (Neem), Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower, and Citrus Paradisi Peel (Pink Grapefruit) Essential Oil * Certified Organic
pH: 4,5 -6